Hi Can someone recommend me Some dramas where ML has unrequited love for FL from beginning and he hides his feelings for her for personal reasons.. And I have already watched Crush And Marry my Husband , Well intended love and legally romance

In short i'm looking for a drama where ML harbour feelings for FL from start and FL isn't aware of his love... When the right time Ml  chases Fl first .I'm looking for something which is interesting and engaging ... Please recommend me modern dramas. I am open to any country like Kdrama or Cdrama..

One Spring Night - ml and fl lead end up very early in a relationship though so not much hidden one sided feelings there. But they do more or less hide their relationship
Pinocchio - so here both have a crush on the other but the fl is open about it while the ml is hiding his. There is also secret relationship as a theme later on.
I Hear your Voice - ml has a crush on fl, later on theme of secret relationship
Romance is a bonus book - ml secret crush
The Time we were not in Love - they are best friends but he has a crush on her for like forever. + secret relationship theme
The World they Live in - best friends to lovers trope, both work in the same place +. secret relationship.
Secret boutique - so here the ml has a secret crush on the fl. But this one is more tricky. Fl is mainly focused on revenge. So not much focus on romance

My recs:

• She and Her Perfect HusbandML and FL have a contractual relationship, and ML falls for FL early on. He keeps it to himself since it was always meant to be a marriage of convenience.
  • True BeautyML and FL don't get along well in the very beginning, but the ML soon learns to appreciate the FL even though she's completely clueless about his feelings. Due to his own trauma, the ML doesn't believe he deserves to be happy and delays pursuing the FL. When he confesses, she accepts readily but wants to keep their new relationship secret.
  • Strong Woman Do Bong SoonML falls for FL at first sight and hires her as a bodyguard. He refrains from confessing because the FL has had a crush on a childhood friend for years.
  • My Unicorn Girl: Even though their first meeting is a bit of a disaster, ML soon is fascinated by the only face he can recognize (he can face blindness). As circumstances happen, FL (cross-dressing as male) gets accepted into the hockey department and shares a room with the ML.

Historical (in case you're open to it at a later date):

• Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1  and Part 2: FL catches ML's attention early on. He saves her on a few occasions without letting her know. Even after the Emperor decreed their marriage, the FL doesn't realize that it was at the ML's request and she is not convinced the ML has feelings for her. The combined number of episodes for parts 1 and 2 = 56, which I binge-watched in 5 days, an absolute record for me. I loved it that much!

What's wrong with secretary Kim

You can check out my list :p It's divided into three instances that fits what you want!

I also want to watch some hidden love drama and I am glad I found your post. Thanks for the recommendation. I was actually searching for this https://academized.com/cheap-thesis website online because I want to submit my essay assignments under the deadline but I can't write them very well and that is why I need a help from professional. My budget is also low and that is why I need a cheap thesis assignment help and I found my answer on the given link.