I'm looking for This Chinese drama however I don't remember the name. The story goes on like F l is a lawyer and the ml is her boss(also her lawyer). She has a long distance boyfriend and for him she compromised her carrer but later she got to know that He dated her because he wanted some information regarding the lawsuit the FL and ML were fighting together for.So she breaks up with him.. Later her lawyer license was banned because of somev allegations... Due to tragedy she dies however she gets reborn To the time where she was just a high school student.So it's a time travel I guess. As she is reborn She decides not to Fall in love with the ex boyfriend and become a top lawyer and to defeat ML. In school days she is always in academic competition with ML. And With ther experience of past life she changes her fate.. Along the side she also Discovers that ML Whom she thought To be mean and arrogant  actually had secret Crush on her even in past life But he did not confess his love because she had a boyfriend. But now In her reborn life as she rejects her ex boyfriend and is  together with ML.

This sounds like Legally Romance but FL doesn't die. She fall into a coma and she worked in a law firm; I don't think she ever got her law license.