I'm wondering what everyone's favorite Thriller/Romance dramas are?  Romance doesn't have to be the focus, but in the drama in some fashion.

So Im a huge thriller fan and if there is a little romance in it? Heck sign me up.  My 2 absolut favourites when it comes to romance/thriller are;
1. Trinity of Shadows 
and 2.  Kidnapping Game 

Trinity of shadows did just everything right. I absolutely adore this drama, But man......it ruined me for other dramas......I have not found anything as remarkable well thought through that ticks so many boxes off as Trinity of shadows does. Seriously if there is ever anything remarkable close to it? let me know. It doesn't even have to be an asian drama.

Kidnapping Game is amazing when it comes to the romance aspect but the case is not well thought through so big minus point for that. But the romance part? Better than most romance dramas. now if just the case was also so well done .....

Hm… I’d say my favorite Thriller (including a romantic aspect) is The Glory 

Hi-fi The Glory (2022) is also my favorite thriller. Since we are all talking about our favorites, I also want to share my favorite website, which is related to the https://lastminutewriting.com/ website I use when I am stuck in my writing work, like term papers, essays, and assignments. I like them so much because they are very affordable. If you are also looking to get help, then you can visit them.