drama released during 2023-2024 with a high achieving domineering FL, who can handle soft ML?

Possibly...

• Love Song for Illusion (ML has a more traditionally feminine interest in his main personality, FL is an assassin)
  • My Merman Brother (domineering/strong FL/soft ML)
  • My Lady General (ML is a tough assassin, but he's physically weak/ill and very much in love with the FL, FL is a strong and tough general who literally bridal carries him at one point)
  • Wonderland of Love (both leads are strong, but ML has a softer personality, imo)
  • Yes, Her Majesty (there is a twist, but FL is the strong and smart ruler and ML is an absolute softy for her)
 emeraldarrows:

Possibly...

• Love Song for Illusion (ML has a more traditionally feminine interest in his main personality, FL is an assassin)
  • My Merman Brother (domineering/strong FL/soft ML)
  • My Lady General (ML is a tough assassin, but he's physically weak/ill and very much in love with the FL, FL is a strong and tough general who literally bridal carries him at one point)
  • Wonderland of Love (both leads are strong, but ML has a softer personality, imo)
  • Yes, Her Majesty (there is a twist, but FL is the strong and smart ruler and ML is an absolute softy for her)

thank you