please recommend me dramas that made you feel a sense of nostalgia, not because you could relate to what was happening but because the OST and the cinematography and the editing worked together to create that feeling. I am desperate. Thank you in advance ? 

For both of these that I am using as examples the ost definitely had a huge role is making it feel very nostalgic to me but also the cinematography and particularly in The Forbidden Flower the colouring over some scenes in the beginning made me feel like I was in a dream remembering beautiful memories.

I’ll See You In My 19th Life - Kdrama

The Forbidden Flower - Cdrama

fair warning if you are taking these two as recommendations be aware that for both of these the nostalgia does not last very long. In the first it lasts longer through flashbacks but the second rec the nostalgia stays in probably the first 3-4 eps. Also I did not end up rating them super high both were average for me.

Twinkling Watermelon and I Feel You Linger in The Air basically breathe their period and make me feel as if I’ve forgotten a life I lived. His also resets me in the year 2008 and reminds me of shows I watched in my childhood.

I haven’t watched both the dramas mentioned here but the post title reminded me of Long Vacation. :)

It’s kinda weird but I kinda felt nostalgic while watching Doctor Slump. It reminded me of old Kdramas.