Hi everyone,

I've been watching reality TV shows a lot more recently  and looking forward to new ones to watch.   

I would like something similar to the list of reality TV show below:

Change Days 
Is she the wolf ?
Love Deadline
Love is Blind (Japan) 
Note that I watched all the american ones too
Pink Lie
 (probably one of my fav)
I  watched all the Single Inferno and Terrance House

I'm planning to watch EXchange and Love Transit (Japanese) but I won't have anything else to watch after.
Let me know your recommendations :D

Thank you kindly<3 

I would warmly recommend His Man Season 2

Jay_Pine:

I would warmly recommend His Man Season 2

Ohhhhh nice, I'll add that to my list :D Never watched m/m dating show, looking forward to it, thank you for the recommendation, truly appreciated 

Stephanie Labonte:

Ohhhhh nice, I'll add that to my list :D Never watched m/m dating show, looking forward to it, thank you for the recommendation, truly appreciated 

I thought about it and if you want to watch all seasons (2 currently with a 3rd coming out this year) I think it would be better to start with season 1. Not because it gives you a better insight in how the show works, but because season 2 is far superior than season 1. The group as a whole was well chosen, I really loved the dynamic between everyone and without giving to much away the chemistry is straight out of a kdrama. So just for consideration, don’t watch Season 2 before 1 because otherwise you will be undoubtedly underwhelmed.

Another “Dating” show I’m currently watching is “Shining Solo”. It’s with the members of the Kpop group Treasure and  they (of course) are not really dating. But I like it because it portrays idols learning to connect with women outside of the Fandom and underlines how the industry really holds one back in emotional/romantic development. (Not that the show is that dark, it’s mainly about 5 shy guy’s clumsily trying to impress/talk to women ?)

Japanese "Dating" shows are fun to watch: Ainori (The Love Wagon); The Future Diary; and Love Village might interest you.

• We got married and also the japanese versión Watashitachi Kekkonshimashita
  • House on wheels
  • Master in the house
 nynjatalk101:

Japanese "Dating" shows are fun to watch: Ainori (The Love Wagon); The Future Diary; and Love Village might interest you.

The Future Diary is straight into what I would watch, totally missed that one. Thank you for the suggestions <3 

fanitha:
  • We got married and also the japanese versión Watashitachi Kekkonshimashita
  • House on wheels
  • Master in the house

Thank you :D They all sounds very interesting, maybe not fixating on real life dating ( I reference like single inferno or love is blind where it's to find someone and date at the end of the show) but it's definitely something I would binge-watch myself when I want something refreshing and different to watch. Again, thank you so much :D 

I second His Man and if you like Change Days then I would definitely recommend Transit Love/EXChange to the list. Season two is especially good