bump off lover << I love this show. I wish I could forget everything and watch it again.
How come I never heard of this drama before!? Thanks, Powster! (I wish I could do that too with my favorite dramas xD)
Clone Baby
Pin to Kona
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Switch Girl

As for movies, almost all on my list lmao
I've already seen Switch Girl and I just started watching Pin to Kona and I love it! I'm going to watch the others too when I have the time ^^
My heart twinkle twinkle is a great one, if you like melodramas. I don't really get why this drama is so underrated. Sure, it has its flaws, but in overall I really enjoyed it. Alone the performance of Bae Su Bin is worth-watching! The character that he portrays is not good, but not completely evil either. Somehow you'll end up to be mesmerized by the depth of his love for the female lead despite his deeds.
I personally bought "Discovery of Romance" after seeing only a couple of episodes. Although I haven't finished it, it is by far one of the few dramas that really stands out! :-)
I made a list of underrated dramas here so maybe you can check it out? :) 
it would be easier if mdl had a function where u can see the average scores of all dramas next to the score by an individual. that way u cud find someone who has similar tastes as u. and see what "hidden gems" they have identified that might not be to the popular taste
Call of the Country, Seonam Girls, What's Up, Ghost Writer