The Bridal Mask is amazing! I saw that it is you on hold list... when you start, you will not be able to stop it >_<
I really need help on what to watch next! I like supernatural stuff, and exciting plots based on life or death situations the most. Vivinice, from your list, I recommend The Greatest Love. I really enjoyed it all the way through!
If you like mystery with a bit of romance, I recommend The Devil! I think it's a bit too long so you may want to marathon it or else you won't finish for a long time.
KojimaHarunyans wrote: If you like mystery with a bit of romance, I recommend The Devil! I think it's a bit too long so you may want to marathon it or else you won't finish for a long time.

I recommend you Liar Game, Hana Yori Dango, Good Doctor and Gokusen!
Wow, you have so many Dramas you still have to watch :)
person above me, watch Kim Soo Ro - I really loved it (there are two girls btw - I loved the quiet princess) Love Rain was pretty good after episode 4 (the first 3-4 episodes was a bit boring - b/c it was about the parents love story) Postman to Heaven was a great movie!!! The Devil - is a very good drama - I actually want to watch it again - but be forewarned about the ending... The Snow Queen if you like sad but amazing dramas! Two Weeks was a great ride! Tree of Heaven is my ultimate favorite melodrama - I cried so much watching this (I've watched it 4x's) if you're a fan of Park Shin Hye definitely try this out! Virgin Snow was another good movie and I've heard great things about Ugly Alert (I still need to finish watching it myself)
^ a really long list, but to be honest, most of them are also in my ptw list lol
I found 2 tho:
49days - I really like this one, quite interesting story and great actors.. a bit tearjerker for me tho~ but worth to try ^^
Death note - I really loved this movie (didn't watch the anime), not only the concept but the actors played their role really well, definitely worth to watch
@ TofuGirl Wow impressive drama list! OKay, here is my recommendations . . Emergency Couple - I finished this a few weeks ago. I thought it was really well done. Although, it's set in a hospital I would not call it a medical drama. I need Romance - Definitely a more mature drama, but the episodes are 45 minutes long and move pretty quickly Let's Eat- I adored this drama! I think it is one of the most underrated dramas of the year. I'll stop there. . .
@Sterl-z
In Time With You
Autumn's Concerto
Black & White - One of the best dramas that I've ever watched. For me, this drama can be compared to be IRIS's equal.
Hi My Sweetheart - Show Luo is super funny in this!
Cunning Single Lady
Sungkyunkwan Scandal - A very good gender-bender drama.
Legal High - One of my favorite comedies. The guy speaks so freaking fast!
Scarlet Heart - One of my all-time favorite time-travel dramas.
^ Wow you've watched a ton of dramas/movies I'm jealous. It's nice to see another fan of Hong Kong and Chinese movies.

Mad Detective - was a interesting movie. It's a strange mix of weird and suspense...I would say watch it just to see what happens.
Red Cliff Part 1 & 2 - Epic movie!! I never use that word but it was a fantastic film with great cinematography.
Witch's Romance - So far it's a really good drama. Funny and the main leads have great chemistry together.
I will only recommend you very the very good ones ! Romance: You from another star-best romance ever Queen In hyun's man- On your on-hold list.You should really watch it !! Action /Thriller: Iljimae Time between wolf and dog Cruel city City hunter
@HasegawaYui: I highly recommend you to watch Nine! IRIS is pretty good as well.
Ahah , I just started the first episode of Nine and I like it !
HasegawaYui wrote: I will only recommend you very the very good ones !
Romance:
You from another star-best romance ever
Queen In hyun's man- On your on-hold list.You should really watch it !!

Action /Thriller:
Iljimae
Time between wolf and dog
Cruel city
City hunter

I keep hearing about Time Between Wolf and Dog & Cruel City, I guess I should start watching those!
200 pounds beauty God's gift - 14 days Nine: Nine times travel reply 1997
Adolescence Medley Cruel City The Bridal Mask The Incarnation of Money MARS