I thought this would come in handy in this section Just click on the person who posted above you's dramalist and recommend something on the plan to watch list. What should I watch next?
From your PTW... which is short...kekeke!!! I choose: 1.) Baby & Me 2.) Koizora From your PTW... which is short...kekeke!!! I choose: 1.) Baby & Me 2.) Koizora
~ to the person above me ~ Holy Moly!!:OOO You've watched a lot of dramas there..hahah so I would recommend: Love Rain :DD Jang Geun Suk & Yoona fighting!^.^
From your Plan to watch you definitely need to watch Iljimae (excellent fight scenes - although it has a slow beginning t is well worth it!) and Kung Fu Soccer (absolute classic and goddamn hilarious!)
After examining your plan to watch list I'd recommend The Kingdom Of The Winds - great historical drama, Me too, Flower - a stubborn righteous girl and a sexy/witty heir, definitely a good combination- or Wonderful Life - where two strangers learn to deal with their own actions, perfect growing-up drama.
dejirei30 wrote: ~ to the person above me ~
Holy Moly!!:OOO You've watched a lot of dramas there..hahah

so I would recommend: Love Rain :DD Jang Geun Suk & Yoona fighting!^.^

Kekeke...I think it's not on my list:-)
But don't worry..I'll definitely watch it..for my love of JGS..but after it end..cause I don't watch currently airing!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: Kekeke...I think it's not on my list:-)
But don't worry..I'll definitely watch it..for my love of JGS..but after it end..cause I don't watch currently airing!!!

I'll recommend you the same two dramas as I recommended PrettyBrown_Eyes, respectively Wonderful Life and Kingdom of the wind and if you're in a mood for a psychological drama you can also check Zeni Geba.
You really should watch:
Beautiful Love(its short so you can't get bored)
BOSS 2(loved it...even better than the first one in my opinion):D
Gokusen: The Movie
These are my top 3 on your list:D

claudya87 wrote: After examining your plan to watch list I'd recommend The Kingdom Of The Winds - great historical drama, Me too, Flower - a stubborn righteous girl and a sexy/witty heir, definitely a good combination- or Wonderful Life - where two strangers learn to deal with their own actions, perfect growing-up drama.

You really should watch:
BOSS 2(loved it...even better than the first one in my opinion)
These are my top 3 on your list
Aya97 wrote: You really should watch:
BOSS 2(loved it...even better than the first one in my opinion)
These are my top 3 on your list

From your list I recommend:
1)Iris
2)City Hunter
3)Sungkyunkwan Scandel
4)Seducing Mr.Perfect(movie)
5)King2Hearts!

Aww I am glad there aren't TOO many of my favorites on yours^_^
goldenseal50 wrote: from Mirichan's ptw list
http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/1475/3-iron lol makes you think
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2785/a-tree-with-deep-roots cool story
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/423/last-scandal I just like this one :)
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/665/road-number-one hot guy looks good dirty and wet

Lol you picked exactly that one I didn't want to watch somehow because I was so unsure about them:D
Just so btw....
From Mirichan's PTW list : you should DEFINITELy watch : Glass Mask, Fondant Garden, Invincible Lee pyung Kang, The Devil, Switch Girl, The Rooftop Prince <3 I haven't really finished even one of these (on-hold >< ) But I absolutely LOVED them when I was watching, and they are definitely ones you should see :P
hey lol you were supposed to do mine >.<
claudya87 wrote: I'll recommend you the same two dramas as I recommended PrettyBrown_Eyes, respectively Wonderful Life and Kingdom of the wind and if you're in a mood for a psychological drama you can also check Zeni Geba.

I love psychological drama...ok!!! I'll add it on my list!!!thanks:-)
For MusicROSE: you should watch: - Material Queen - Autumn Concerto - Spring Waltz - Lovers in Paris - Nodame Cantabile I watched the first two recently (Vanness Wu the lead actor in both). The last three were classic drama, I watched long2 time ago