Your list is short. You really have to watch 1 litre of tears and Legal High. Like now. 
@bannie you need to watch "It Started With A Kiss" and "Romantic Princess" though they're the only ones that I've watched from your PTW, I loved both dramas with more love  for the former ;)
I would suggest you to watch As One. I love the cast and the story itself is quite ok.
It's not on your Plan to Watch list, but you should totally take a look at Love Me If You Dare!
@Sharnie from your PTW Cruel City, defo worth your time
@Tonera Battle of Changsha - a masterpiece
King2Hearts
Liar Game
Reply 1994
Missing You
New Tales of Gisaeng
I highly highly recommend King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo
I rec in dramas Bad Guys, Gods Gift, Reply 1997, and definitly White Christmas
I rec in movies I'm a Cyborg But Thats OK, Monster, and Spellbound.
@ luxlisbon: You have a lot of great stuff in your plan to watch list so I'll pick out some that I found personally very good.

from the movies: The Man from Nowhere, Hwayi: A Monster Boy, A Wereworlf Boy,  Norwegian Wood (the style of this movie is quite different from the others though)

from the dramas:Hana Kimi (jdrama -the original), The Producers
weirdly enough, I need to post a second message on this page so this 73rd page shows up ^^'
sorry for the double post :P
@Nezumi: I'm enjoying Kill me, Heal me a lot. Mainly because of Ji Sungs acting - it's great, really!
you're all surrounded.
Although it might be too early to say this, as I've only seen the first 4 eps.

Incomplete Life - if you're already working
Kazoku Game - something different
Queen Inhyun's Man - something romantic

I recommend you this movie: Shoot my heart!

I watched this movie with no expectations and no idea of the plot.

This movie is gold. I loved every second of it. It was so emotional and it broke my hearteu. But It's a must have seen movie with an awesome cast!!
Go watch it! ^^
I recommend you watch 49 days and School 2013. Both are really great dramas!