So after watching Two Weeks I've been thinking whenever  there are more stories where a main character (male or female) undergoes a transformation from a bad person (not necessary evil, but would be neat) to good person.  Now in Two Weeks Jang Tae San isn't necessary a bad person, one could say that he thinks that he is worthless and so he lives a worthless life until he learns that he has a daughter who is sick and then he excels as human being and that it is generally us viewers who change our perception of him. This sort of plot would work too as long as it is the main character that undergoes the transformation and not the secondary one.

What I'm not looking for is romances that have cold/jerk male lead who softens up after he falls in love.
Shiroi Haru
Kaze no Garden
No action in both, though. Also, King2Hearts, I guess
@bossmama thank you! these sound good! It doesn't need to be action, can be slice of life or whatever, as long as it is the main character and as long as it is not about girl "curing" the guy through the power of "love", because more often than not I don't like how the writers go about it, for instance City Hall has this theme too, but doesn't really achieves anything important on that front, if however there is a romance that excells at showing the hero or heroine transformation and mainly focuses on that i'll consider it. Kind of suspect Padam Padam has it too, but I have only watched a handful of episodes, so not sure.

Probably not an easy request, but hopefully there are more!