As the title already says, please recommend me some good dramas that are set in college or university--like Orange Days, Cheese in the Trap and Honey and Clover. It can be from any Asian countries, as long as it is available with English sub. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

MARS and Devil Beside You
A college/university drama that I recommend is~~ MOON RIVER

It's a recent drama from Taiwan, set in university. The main and sub storylines were great and the cast was wonderful.
I hope you enjoy!

I second "Mars" and "Devil Beside you", and add "Nodame Cantabile", "Autumn's Concerto" and "Love Rain".
The second seasons of "It Stated With a Kiss" and "Itazura na Kiss Love in Tokyo", also have a part in university.
Thank you so much to every one of you :)
@radhz_dramalover I'm currently watching the Japanese version of MARS and absolutely in love with the story. Will check out the Taiwanese version of MARS, and the other two dramas you recommended ^^
@Daniella_Bella Agreed! I watched a few episodes and so far I liked it ;)
@AnitaGuida I've seen Nodame Cantabile, ItaKiss, It Started With a Kiss and Love Rain. Autumn's Concerto seems interesting~ Gonna watch it!
Twenty again and Heartstrings
I agree with most of the suggestions made already. A few others you can consider are Hi My SweetheartMy Girlfriend is a Gumiho, and They Kiss Again and the prequel which is set in high school)
Alchemist - short drama (super cute)
Because It's The First Time :)
Reply 1994

The Snow Queen
I was looking for dramas to watch and I came across Orange Days and Aim High.
I remembered this thread so I went back to tell you hehe :) 
ah, and also In a Good Way, it's a good college drama.
Love O2O
a must watch drama!
Sungkyunkwan Scandal -- I know it's a histical, but it's major setting is at a university, and it feels like a romcom with dress up clothes (a saguek for people who don't like sagueks, if you will)