I've been into romcoms lately so I was wondering if there was any good ones I may have missed. I would prefer if the love interests were different from each other, like an opposites attract kinda thing. It can be in whatever language as long as its not a drama special. Thanks in advance!

Nang Rai Sai Lab- Thai- It's about an actress who always plays the villain in thai dramas, and a cop. It's really cute and funny, they have great chemistry together. It is NOT a slap kiss, so you don't have to worry about that.

Prime Minister and I- Korean- She is a reporter for a tabloid, and he's the prime minister. They enter into a contract marriage. It's really cute, especially the scenes with his kids.

Devil Beside You- Taiwanese- A bad boy falls in love with a good girl. This one might be a bit iffy because although they are not related by blood, his father does marry her mother. But it's cute and fun and Mike He and Rainie Yang have amazing chemistry.

It Started With a Kiss + They Kiss Again- Taiwanese- He is a super serious genius with a 200 IQ, and she is a fun silly girl with an IQ around 80. It's super funny, and Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin are amazing together.

Leh Nangfah- Thai- They aren't super different in this one, she's entitled and spoiled and he kind of hates her for that, but who wouldn't really. This one is just really funny, she gets cursed so she has to turn into a BIRD when the sun goes down. The lead guy in this is a really sweet sincere guy, so again, not a slap kiss kind of drama.
The Master's Sun - female lead who sees ghost and an arrogant, greedy male lead. this is funny and a worth watching drama.. one of my favorites! 

Ugly Duckling Series: Boy's Paradise - a Thai lakorn. Happily living alone in her family’s pension, Mami vows to die before dating a man, after her mother catches on to her secret girl crush. So her mother rents out the house to three guys in hopes to bring her daughter around. This lakorn is so cute and very funny! :D

Full House Thai - Aom is a writer who got swindled out of her house during her trip to Korea. She finds out that her house was sold to Mike and in an attempt to get her possessions back, she enters a contract marriage with Mike for one year. Though she lost everything, Aom remains optimistic and takes things in strike.

I really don't know how to introduce them, but they are my all time romcom favorites. :D

You can also try these dramas they are really good to watch too! Rooftop Prince, She Was Pretty, Fated to Love You, Devil Beside You..
Oh my Venus - Starring So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah. Shin Min Ah is a lawyer who became obbesse then he met So ji Sub in an airplane, he is a fitness trainer and have knowledge in some medical treatment. After they met, he help shin min ah to lose weight, then they fell inlove. It was definitely a romantic comedy. Nothing is so much dramatic.

Oh my ghostess - Starring Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk. The female lead is a timid woman and possessed by a virgin ghost. She became a different person after being possessed by the ghost. Jo jung suk is the owner and the chef of the restaurant she work in.
Dame na Watashi hi Koishite Kudasai 
Rich Man, Poor Woman

Marriage Not Dating

Secret Garden