@Maryam

I am not sure if you're interested in Thai dramas because they have TONS of shows which have revenge themes among the main leads, leading to all sorts of twisted, crazy, intense situations (some of which may even include rape). 

Some recommendations, if you've not already seen them or heard about them are:-

Kluen Cheewit - in-your-face revenge slap/kiss show which a lot of Thai drama viewers here on MDL seem to really enjoy (you can tell from its high rating here). Very over-the-top drama which a lot of people find very addictive. No rape here, if you're squeamish about that sort of thing. 

Game Rai Game Rak - I've not seen this myself but it is also one of the highly-rated and popular slap/kiss shows which have all manner of drama tropes from amnesia, betrayal and rape thrown into the mix.

Sawan Biang - I personally think this is the ultimate revenge slap/kiss show not for the faint-hearted. This show has rape scenes too, in addition to all sorts of other types of abusive behaviour and can incite a lot of strong reactions so I'd advise you to tread very carefully if you're planning to watch this one. I wrote a long review on this show with lots of warnings so do check it out and see if it is something you can stomach. It's either a love-it or hate-it show.

Jam Loey Rak - I've not seen this myself but this is another revenge slap/kiss drama which also features mistaken-identity, abuse and rape. I think it is another love-it or hate-it show, and it appears to have its own large loyal following of fans of the revenge slap/kiss genre.

Maryam:
Please recommened drama/action revenge mind feck manipulation or twisted dramas

Aiks, I have no idea what happened to my reply but I later checked your dramalist and noticed that you've already watched all those revenge slap/kiss shows I listed, lol. 

Definitely Three Lives Three Worlds 10 Miles of Peach. It was an intense ride. 

Dramas :

Save Me

Tomorrow with you

signal

stranger

the happy loner

Jealousy Incarnate

Chief Kim

Suspicious housekeeper

i dont think fated to love you is my type. i watched save me and i had to take a break... it was so depressing! thanks for your suggestions!