Im looking for dramas/movies which really sucks you in. Could barely peel my eyeballs from the screen eagerly waiting to see what happens next. A drama/movie that is 10/10 in your books and is in no way predictable cliche/cheesy. Basically dramas/movies that make you FEEL!
Movies ive seen : old boy, sympathy for mr vengence
Dramas: bridal mask, empress ki,
i hope you guys understand ;)
Movies - Beauty Inside, How to Steal a Dog, Time Renegades
Drama - Liar Game (Korean Version)
For me they were some like that
Dramas: Cruel City, Iljimae and A Three with deep roots
Movies: Secret (taiwan) and Himizu
In the Mood for Love
Always
Harakiri
Beautiful Life
Pride
Well, I've only ever rated one drama a 10/10 and that doesn't have English subs, but others that sucked me in were:

Signal
Cruel City
The Quiz Show 2
God's Gift - 14 Days
Last Friends
Liar Game
49 Days

It is slower paced, but another drama that really kept me wanting to watch more was White Christmas.
DRAMA: Queen of Ambition. Massively underrated, but that drama is PERFECTION. I don't like slow dramas. It needs to be fast paced and it can NEVER drag, otherwise I'll drop it or give it a 3 as rating. Queen of Ambition is so far the only drama I've seen that never becomes dull/boring and keeps a consistent pace. Shouldn't have watched it in 2 days lol....I miss it now.
I've only rated 6 dramas a full 10 rating:

1. Another Miss Oh - BREATHTAKINGLY AMAZING. It definitely brings out the feels; it has likable characters all-around and they react to things in relatable/realistic ways. 
2. Signal - The best non-romance drama out there. It's woven together PERFECTLY. So, so good.
3. That Winter, The Wind Blows - It has one of my MOST FAVORITE actors ever: Jo In Sung. This drama brings out the feels like no other. It's my favorite melodrama. 
4. The Princess' Man - If you are new to sageuks, this is a drama not to miss out on. Epic romance, epic storyline, epic everything. <3
5. Kill Me, Heal Me - Ji Sung absolutely SLAYS in this drama. So, so wonderful. 
6. It's Okay, That's Love - Another Jo In Sung drama; this brought out feels, laughs, and just general amazingness. One of the very greats. <33
Shining Inheritence
Angry Mom
Arang and the Magistrate 
Scarlet Heart
Good Doctor
Gu Family Book
Healer
You Who Came From the Stars
Back to 1989
Reply 1997, 1994 and 1988
Flower Boy Next Door
King Of Baking Kim Tak Goo
A beautiful life is a great movie 
a moument to remember is good too
maxresdefault.jpg

Proposal Dai... youll realize..
Please recommened drama/action revenge mind feck manipulation or twisted dramas
Save Me (action, psychological, revenge, suspense; I LOVE this drama)
38 Task Force
Defendant
Duel (sci fi, action, suspense)
Voice
Remember: War of the Son (law, revenge)
Lookout/The Guardians (action, revenge)
Cruel City (revenge, action, noir)

I need to give save me a go! Looks good just my type of thing

I just rewatched Fated To Love You and it is a drama with a rollercoaster of emotional stuff.   I was glued to the show, glassey-eyed, wide-eyed, crying or basking with joy depending on the ep.   It is not a rom-com, its a melodrama.   It isn't in any of your lists.   Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra are amazing seperately and together in this.