Hello,

It's me again and i'm searching something more specific right now. I'm looking for a nice Romance story betwen Boy and a Girl, and i have here 2 wishes. First and the most important is that the Drama should have a Happy End (Main actors get together, nothing bettersweet or worse). And second it should be in a School/University. They shouldn't be too young. Till now i watched only 2 Dramas and i loved both. First was Weightlifting Fairy and the second Hanazakari no Kimitachi e(Didn't finish it yet). So i'm still a newbie :)

They can be: Korean, Japanese or Taiwanese(Chinese).

Thanks

Greetings

Orange Days
Hana Yori Dango (2 seasons + movie)
Proposal Daisakusen
Sprout

Also Romance with happy ending, but not in a school / university:
Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi
Summer Nude
Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira
Virgin Road
Zettai Kareshi
Moorim School
Devil Beside You
Mars
It Started With A Kiss
They Kiss Again
HeartStrings
The Heirs well depending on which male you ship with the female lead...For me I hated the ending,but you may have a different opinion xD
Hana Yori Dango is a must watch
Heartstrings
itazura na kiss love in tokyo
High school love on
Monstar
Hana yori dango
Tokyo juliet
Mars (taiwanese and japanese)
Nodame Cantabile
Koe no Koi
Cheese in the trap
Mei-chan no shitsuji

Love O2O 
Love Cuisine (the main couple are teachers/chefs but the side couple are high school students) 
I second Love O2O!
Also Age of Youth... although romance isn't the focus it does have romances that get a happy ending!
Nodame Cantabile and all its sequels. Still a firm fav of mine along with Itazura na kiss and Hana yori dango which also fit for you.

They should keep you going for a while if you see the above in all the languages released. Itazura kiss alone has over 10 different shows (under different names)