Lately, I've been looking for aesthetically pleasing movies and dramas such as the movies "Hot Road" or "Drowning Love". If you know any visually pleasing movie or dramas. then please leave some recommendations!
I dont know movies you are mentioning so I am not sure if we share same aesthetics but i found Scaret Heart Ryeo (aka Moon Lovers) ve~ery aesthetically pleasing in both- fashion (beautiful robes) and filming locations+filmography. I am sure many historical dramas are pleasing to eye but this one is the only one i have seen so far (but it's imo perfect first historical drama if you haven't seen any and you feel intimidated by this genre :D plus some of the hottest actors are plaing in it)

If you are into minimalism (?) i think you might find visually interesting Chicago Typewriter. Many times during watching i thought something like "whoah, thats so #asthe" (if you know what I mean ;))

Both dramas are very good in terms of story so i recommend them even if you dont share the type of aethetics :D

I haven't watched any of the movies you mentioned, but based on their trailer, I think Umimachi Diary / Our Little Sister has the same soothing tone like Drowning Love. I'd also recommend any movies directed by Wong Kar-wai prior to My Blueberry Nights; they're beautiful and broody (?), which might be what you're looking for.
Hwal/The Bow - a very quiet and beautiful movie with many memorable shots (highly recommend this)
Thorn/Innocent Thing - something more similar to the movies you provided, with vivid colours and characters
Most tVN dramas from Korea are shot well and mostly have good cinematography. I would recommend, Goblin and Chicago Typewriter - I find them very similar in a way, so try not to watch them in succession. I recommend Goblin all the time even just for the cinematography and the way it's filmed. 

Another I recommend is On the Way to the Airport, but idk if most people will like the premise. 

I second Scarlet Heart Ryeo - but you either love it or hate it. One thing to notice is how they film the face close-ups.

For movies, definitely try Wong Kar-Wai's In the Mood for Love. 
My Rainy Days - Japanese Movie