9 days ago
Sandysan - 91 Posts

any dramas where the couple meet again after years and get together? like they have loved each other in the past and after certain circumstance they separate and get back together after some years? i really like this trope cos it enhances the true love between the couple..

dramas like that ive already watched are

autumns concerto

loving never forgetting

my sunshine-drama

u r my sunshine- movie

spring waltz

all the above were really god.. so any recommendations pls?

9 days ago
Safae - 343 Posts
Wonderful Days
She Was Pretty
Kill Me, Heal Me
Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion i didn't like this one but maybe you will
9 days ago
Meg - 35 Posts
Cunning Single Lady is exactly that
9 days ago
IzzyDramaLover - 903 Posts
9 days ago
real_Mokona - 237 Posts
Discovery of Romance - they broke up in the past but meet again after a few years and has to work with eachother
Missing you - when they were young something horrible happens and they got separated. He never stops searching for her but when she returns...
Emergency Couple - a rich guy marries a poor girl, the marriage last just 2 years, they get divorced - years later they meet again at their workplace

A little different but maybe also your taste:
Legend of the Blue Sea - Fantasy story about a couple that loves each other in a past life and meet again now
8 days ago
something - 3 Posts
Someone said Winter Sonata and Stairway to Heaven (heavy on the melo side)
7 days ago
Sandysan - 91 Posts
@safae i already watched she was pretty taiwan version.. Ill check the other 2 out.. Thankyouu..
@meg i tried watching cunning  single lady long back but i found the lead girl very annoying. Lol.. Thanks for the suggestion tho
@izzydramalover thanks a lot..ill check them out.. But do they have gud endings??
@real_mokona i watched lotbs already & i loved it.. Ill check the other 3 out..tanq
@something i love dramas that are heavy on melo.. So ill definitely check them out.Thanks
7 days ago
fanitha - 1220 Posts
Delightful girl choon hyang
Phoenix
Endless love
Only you
Secret Romance
Love that makes you cry