I am doing the drama chalenge and cant find good 3 hours +  movie to add to my list . Please recommend me something that wont bored me out of my mind 

i am not usually fan of those cause they become draggy at some point . It will be good if it has a good romance in it too 

Well, movies that long (3+hrs) are usually Indian movies (Bollywood). They can become quite draggy.  Well, there's Deewani Mastani (Indian). 
@JPT

thanks for your recommendation  i will look it up even though i am not fan of indian movies 
i was hoping for a  k or j movie  actually 
Kano
Inside Men: The Original

I'm doing the challenge too and these are the only ones I've found! 
There is this movie called Love Exposure, I loved it but honestly it really depends on the person you might think it's disturbing
Also for the challenge a lot of people watched this: KANO and The Bride of Rip Van Winkle, that's all I know
Does it have to be Korean or Japanese? Because the Chinese epic Red Cliff is around four hours, I think. It's actually split into two parts because of the length, but it might count? Anyway, it's really good!
thanks for the recommendations :3
@CherryBunny no its not necessary i will give it a try thank u 
Someone already mention it but i still want to give a vote for The Bride of Rip Van Winkle 
Wood Job would be a good j-movie if it just killing time. Its hilarious and has good character development.
Seven Samurai, if you don't mind if it's old