I recently saw a drama with a love square , it was new for me . I really loved the idea cuz it's inquire , always in dramas u see the love triangle consent , so ghis is something refreshing but it's quite rare . This is my obsession now , in this I noticed that the second leads are charming and strong .

I have watched or I am watching right now ( The Imperial Doctress )------ there is love square 

So pls recommend any drama with same idea ^^

Scarlet Heart
You're Beautiful
@fanitha. .. thx  a lot I watched both even Boys over flower 
I don't knoiw which Scarlet Heart you've seen but make sure you watch the korean one Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo......
If I come up with some more,I'll let ya know......
Did you watch all the flower boys??? I loved the Japanese version Hana Yori Dango
Master devil don't kiss me
palace: the lock heart jade
Cinderella and the four knights
Whirlwind girl
To the beautiful you
Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu
Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Empress Ki
Reply 1988
Reply 1997
@Otp4life , I watched the korean version , I have heard a lot about the chinese but didn't watch it yet it's on my PTW . PLS do , waiting ^^
Boys over Flowers---- I watched only the korean version , I didn't watch any adaption cuz I don't believe in watching something that I know how it will end , there will be no thrill , but many are talking about the Japanese version , Thx aloooooooot
@Soumya ,Palace and The whirlwind I am yet to watch , I will give them a try , thx

@Izzydramalover , LOL I watched all of them thx aloooot

@starlistsrorm ,thx I WILL watch them ^^
Rooftop Prince
Protect The Boss
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
@NEO , thx completed them already