I'm looking for a drama like Weightlifting Fairy and My Mr Mermaid.

Maybe with the haikyuu/free! feeling? It doesn't really have to have romance in it but I know it's hard to find dramas without romance.

I don't really like stuff like To The Beautiful You.

And I prefer Korean, Japanese or Chinese dramas po.

Best sports drama i ever watched is Go Goal Fighting (Chinese). If you are looking a sports anime feel (as a sports anime fan myself) this is as close as you got. It's about a high school soccer team. It has romance but as side stories mostly. Writing is good and It also uses school / youth drama tropes well. Highly recommended.

Buzzer Beat (Japanese) is among my favs but smilar to Weightlifting Fairy it's more a love story than a sports story. Sports scenes pretty solid, leads chemistry off the charts. A must watch.

Whirlwind Girl (Chinese) is also pretty solid. It's about a girl who loves taekwando. One of the main dudes can be really annoying and it ends with a cliffhanger.

ROOKIES
Tumbling
H2
Yowakutemo Katemasu
Suikyuu Yankees

They all have that sports anime feel and some of them are based on manga. H2 is the only one that has actual romance.
Well...It's not a drama, but this movie will give you the Free! feeling(? idk.
No Breathing
Thumping Spike
(Short Drama - Volleyball)
Swimming battle
My MVP valentine
Buzzer beat 
Hotshot
Whirlwind girl 1 and 2
sassy go go
Thumping spike 1 and 2
Rookies
Tumbling
Yowakutemo Katemasu
H2
Suikyuu Yankees

With heavy romance:

Buzzer Beat
Pride
Second Thumping Spike

Fight My Way has a strong theme about a tae kwon do fighter. It's not only about that, but it definitely also is about going after your dreams as an athlete. I personally loved it. Watched one of the fight scenes 4 times ;)
Thumping Spike has quite a lot of romance though
@ NanaChin, You're right, but Weightlifting Fairy and My Mr Mermaid that she mentioned are shows that are very heavily romance-based (very cute, too) and Thumping Spike II has a very similar vibe to those two, so I thought she would like them :) 

There is Our Boyhood. It is about baseball. DEFINITELY has the haikyuu feeling