1-female lead feel in love first and chase after him and always  supportive to him
2-strong female lead 
3-Male lead must be cold and bad guy (lol I love bad guys)
same like
Innocent man (love it)
my love from stras 
You are beautiful  (love it)
Rich man poor woman
playful kiss (I didn't like female lead but the story was exactly what I am looking for)
Princess man (love it)
East of eden 
Hong gil dong 2008 (love it)

Jealousy incarnate (Female lead has a one-sided crush on male lead for 3 years until he finally realized how special the female lead is. The male lead is cold towards the female lead at first)
It Started with a Kiss (and the second season They Kiss Again) is the same story as Playful Kiss,  there's also a Japanese version Itazura Na Kiss Love In Tokyo, and a Thai version called Kiss Me. 
My amazing boyfriend is similar to my love from another star  
Lucky Romance - A fortunteller tells the female lead that in order to save her sister she eneds to sleep with a man who was born in the year of the tiger, the male lead happens to be a Tiger and the female lead chase after him.

Oh My Venus
- Female lead was really pretty and thin in her teens, became thick > wants to lose weight and become pretty as before, after her long time boyfriend was stolen from her. Meets male lead, male lead is a trainer and trains her. She soon falls in love with him but he is still reluctant.

To The Beautiful You
- Female lead goes to boys school because of her admiration for a high jump athlete. Becomes roommates with him and falls in love with him.
These ^are the ones I'm sure of that the female lead is chasing the male lead.

I'm not sure of v these ones, but they were great rama's to watch:3
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo - Female lead is a weightlifter while male lead ( and childhood friend )is a famous swimmer who suffers a trauma. Female lead is rejected at the beginning, soon became best friends with childhood friend again > developing feelings etc.

Pinocchio
- Female lead suffers from a condition known as “Pinocchio syndrome." Everytime she lies she hiccups, male lead grew up with her > his family was once falsely framed and because of that he hates journalists. Female lead wants to become a journalist and circumstances happened so the male lead also ended up becoming a journalist so that he can clear his family's name

Gu Family Book - Male lead is half human half mythical creature, I don't really remember the drama anymore but it was really good. Read the plot here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gu_Family_Book

W - Two Worlds - Female lead's father draws cartoons for his job, suddenly her father is gone and she is searching for him. One day she is suddenly pulled into her father's cartoon and sees the male lead dying, female lead quickly helps him as she is a doctor and after she helped him is back in the real world again. Male lead is searching for her while female lead is constantly pulled in the cartoon randomly. Both don't know how it is happening and are trying to discover the truth.
Thanks guys ^^ I will check all of them^^
Lovers in Prague - girl totally stalks the guy to her own embarrassment and to the totally perplexed reaction of the cold male lead. The girl is super strong and stands up for her own rights and thoughts. No crying and cowering for this female lead even in the face of some evil evil men. The guy is not really a bad guy, more of the man that takes no bulls*** and very abrupt. 

another oh haeyoung - this has 2 put of 3 criteria. The girl here falls for the guy and she is super upfront of her feeling to the very cold cold man but the female lead here cried a whole lot. But she is strong enough to fight for her love despite what others may think or stones thrown her way

please Love the useless me - the girl likes the male lead, he is not stalking him or confess her feelings but he does follow him around quite alot. A bit like playful kiss but a much better female lead characterization. Totally love the male lead in this drama