Any shows where the female lead's loved one is dead or dies early on and it destroys her. The male lead is there for her and helps her come to terms and she also falls in love with him?

Also I'm trying to remember one where the female lead's either boyfriend or fiance died and then she becomes close to the male lead. Eventually another guy appears who looks like her dead loved one and that begins a love triangle.

Romantic doctor Teacher Kim.

Falling for innocence

Dead hubby, they are super sad but its doesnt really show them being super destroyed due to that death, they still live and strive for life. But the male lead is there for issues pther than getting over the death of hubby: Marriage contract, Scandal, legendary witch

And also kinda makes me think of this KBS drama special i just love titled Nara's Rain. Though there is more reasons why they shpuld not be together than her not being able to move on from her dead loved one.

Czakhareina:

Romantic doctor Teacher Kim.

Falling for innocence

Dead hubby, they are super sad but its doesnt really show them being super destroyed due to that death, they still live and strive for life. But the male lead is there for issues pther than getting over the death of hubby: Marriage contract, Scandal, legendary witch

And also kinda makes me think of this KBS drama special i just love titled Nara's Rain. Though there is more reasons why they shpuld not be together than her not being able to move on from her dead loved one.

Safae:

Family's Honor

Thanks, I'll check them out.