I would definitely recommend Queen In Hyun's man. :) It fits the second criteria.
Sungkyunkwan Scandal is a good romance with the couple struggling to be together and it's got some funny parts Invincible Lee Pyung Kang is a funny one .. well I thought so Secret Garden is funny and a romance To The Beautiful You is a romance and somewhat funny I would recommend Rooftop Prince because not only is it hilarious, the romance is great! I loved it but it has a somewhat sad ending .. I thought it was sad but you might not think so, so you can give it a try if you want Flower Boy Ramyun Shop is funny and a romance Playful Kiss is pretty good Oh the best drama right now that you should absolutely watch is Cheongdam-dong Alice! It's hilarious and the blooming love is great too :) I think you will enjoy that one very much :) I can't think of any others that fit your description so I hope these will be enough :D happy watching! ;)
SECRET GARDEN!:) ps: give me your feedback if you watch it :> I hope it helps>:D<
Reply 1997. It has romance, it's funny and it has school setting. :) Enjoy watching!
if you want more details you can read my review about secret garden in my profile :)
Secret Garden - Funny, make me laugh hard, super romantic, the couple struggling, tragic stuff, awesome ending
Dream High 1 - Funny and make me laugh, cute love story. Not really tragic and the ending.. some people didn't think it's that good. But I enjoy the drama and it worth try.
Reply 1997 - Basically, it's a sitcom so it's funny. Kinda super romantic for me. Awesome ending !