Hello all! So a few years ago I’ve seen this drama, it wasn’t korean or japanese and the action was set during early 2000, but the series was for sure after 2018. All I can remember is that the female lead at some point is quarantined because of the pandemic. And her and the male lead I think they were old friends and grow to be a couple. I hope someone might know something because I look everywhere and can’t seem to find anything..

Hello all! So a few years ago I’ve seen this drama, it wasn’t korean or japanese and the action was set during early 2000, but the series was for sure after 2018. All I can remember is that the female lead at some point is quarantined because of the pandemic. And her and the male lead I think they were old friends and grow to be a couple. I hope someone might know something because I look everywhere and can’t seem to find anything..

adad808:

It wasn't in the early 2000s, but sounds like Happiness

adad808:

As the comment above mentioned, this one sounds like happiness.  

adad808:

Actually, you said it is not Korean or Japanese, right? So I don’t think the two posts above are exactly what you’re looking for.

There were a couple of Chinese drama that did feature quarantining due to COVID pandemic. One that I can think off the top of my head is Binary Love but the quarantine I believe only lasted for 1 episode (but it was only for the FL). There is another one that I have seen but unfortunately I can’t recall the name either (but I have a recollection that the FL, ML, and SML were all quarantined together).

@F4luv89 I don’t know why this app doesn’t let me reply to people, but yessss, it’s not Happiness.  I am now 100% sure that is the drama that you also don’t remember, where the SML is also quarantined with the FL and ML.. oh lord there is still hope to find it, if it wasn’t just in my mind:))))

@The Witty Psycho and @DramaticUnnie I have seen your response but couldn’t reply until now. Thank you for the suggestion but unfortunately is not that drama.

adad808:

@F4luv89 I don’t know why this app doesn’t let me reply to people, but yessss, it’s not Happiness.  I am now 100% sure that is the drama that you also don’t remember, where the SML is also quarantined with the FL and ML.. oh lord there is still hope to find it, if it wasn’t just in my mind:))))

Haha, no worries, and yes I have those recollections too so not just you :) I’ll keep trying to think… if only I could recall one of the actors… but I *think* I remember that during the quarantine period: 

• ML and FL finally confirmed each others feelings
  • They had to have their work supplies (like laptop) delivered to them
  • I think SML slept in front of her bedroom door to prevent ML from getting to her in the middle of the night 

Let me know if you remember any more details haha - now I really want to remember too!

F4luv89:

Haha, no worries, and yes I have those recollections too so not just you :) I’ll keep trying to think… if only I could recall one of the actors… but I *think* I remember that during the quarantine period: 

• ML and FL finally confirmed each others feelings
  • They had to have their work supplies (like laptop) delivered to them
  • I think SML slept in front of her bedroom door to prevent ML from getting to her in the middle of the night 

Let me know if you remember any more details haha - now I really want to remember too!

Whoops! Sorry didn't notice the NOT Korean part. My bad. I hope you all figure out what this is because now I'm interested too! :-)

adad808:

Oh I think I’ve got it! True Colours (I love the ML but I am not a fan of the FL, hence why it escaped my memory) Is this it? Quarantine from eps 14 - 17

https://www.iqiyi.com/v_2c4ee0jkmg0.html

@F4luv89 YESS this is it! Thank you and your great memory! Oh my god this was on my mind for so long 

adad808:

@F4luv89 YESS this is it! Thank you and your great memory! Oh my god this was on my mind for so long 

No worries, haha! I ended up using Baidu instead of Google and searched (in Chinese): “FL, ML, SML quarantine together” and it came up as a video clip! Glad this solved your mystery!

Hello,

I tried everything with google even on chatgpt. Well I'm looking for a K-Drama where the male lead is a rich person (I thing a director of something) and the female lead is not so wealthy. If I recall correctly the first time they meet the female lead made a martial art move on him with her feet. But I'm not sure. I think the female lead also wore a cap.

I know it sounds stupid but that's all i can remember.

Fiyyia:

Hello,

I tried everything with google even on chatgpt. Well I'm looking for a K-Drama where the male lead is a rich person (I thing a director of something) and the female lead is not so wealthy. If I recall correctly the first time they meet the female lead made a martial art move on him with her feet. But I'm not sure. I think the female lead also wore a cap.

I know it sounds stupid but that's all i can remember.

Secret garden?

I am trying to find a drama and I can only remember parts of the plot and can’t find it anywhere. The drama starts with the main female lead as a tutor for children and she takes on and extra job as a translator for a business dinner where she meets the main male lead. In the drama, she also sends a letter in the past to her childhood love but it goes to the ml instead by accident and it’s too smudged to read in the past. They also met in the past over the phone when he called her professor to ask a question about conjugation and she answered it for him and they talked about it. Can anyone help?