you're more likely to find Korean movies about lesbians. dramas have to contend with pretty strict rules about what can be aired on television, where as movies don't.

i haven't watched it but in the end is my beginning has good reviews on other sites.
It's not a drama but the movie, Two Weddings and a Funeral is a good one with a lesbian couple on it. And lotsa smooches. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
If you want a Jdrama about a lesbian relationship you have Transit Girls, it's really short (only 8 episodes) but it's really cute.
Not Korean but a Taiwanese movie.
It's called Tattoo. It actually has two lesbian relationships. and stars Rainie Yang in her first more serious role.

Please recommend me lesbian/yuri dramas! <3 

If you are looking for a lesbian drama watch Please Come Back Mister, Painter of The Wind, Hormones season 1, 2 and 3.

Hey its been a minute but if we're good for movie recommendations then I'll add The Handmaiden to the suggestions. Also, Life is Peachy. I think 5 Sense Eros counts? If I remember correctly, Our Love Story has some commentary on how lesbian relationships are percieved in Korean society. 

As for dramas that I don't think are on this list, Age of Youth 2 has a gay woman. Also Seonam Girls High School Investigators, but the character only in one or two episodes. This one does give some societal context though. 

Since it doesn't seem to have been mentioned, there's a K-movie.. Hellcats <3 

I watched it years ago streaming, so I had commented on the MDL page about it: 

"Decent main story, but was especially pleasantly surprised at the unexpected bonus f/f romance, smth I'm always on the lookout for as it's very rare, particularly in innocent & adorkable contexts (G-rated love stories are my main preference as an ~ace viewer). And they even got a classic romance movie trope for their last scene! Too cuute, so I'd say this is worth a watch just for them. Now if only we could get a drama with a super dorky actual same-gender romance.." 

First let me say I love Kdramas. I can also see where a Kdrama focusing on a lesbian couple is going to be an uphill climb. Aside from censors and societal mores there is the writing problem.  Many Kdramas have at least two strong and well written male roles. Bromances abound as well as love triangles containing two men to one woman  

I’m always thrilled if the FL is written well but too often she lives in a vacuum where other women are concerned.  Unlike real life where women tend to form strong relationships with other women (mothers, sisters, friends, lovers) and depend on them FLs rarely experience that depth of female character development and much screen time with a significant female character, not like you see with male characters.

So to write two strong, well developed female roles, where the romantic relationship is focused on them—-that’s a real challenge.  Korea is certainly not alone with this drama problem.  I’m happy to see there is more freedom in Korean cinema. 

I have really short movies that I've seen. Super short but sweet.

Alice crack of season

Pragma

Gerald Sun:
It's not a Korean drama , it also a movie. A Thai movie. It was my first time watching a Thai movie or something Thai. It's a lesbian movie, it's really good. It's called "yes or no". You'll love it.

Yes or No is on Netflix and it has two sequel movies "yes or no 2" and " yes or no 2.5" yes or no  2 is about the same characters from the first movie but the third movie is about different characters and isn't as good as the first two

Out of Breath -it's a short web drama (3 episodes) and you can find it on youtube. The main character's girlfriend dumped her and she tries online dating for the first time bc of that. 

They talk about the way lesbians are perceived by others, how some of them are afraid to have dates outside bc people might think they're together and how because of that they only meet at home but the leads overcome this and go on a real date at the end.

It's really nice for a web drama and if we show support we might get more ^^

Someone also mentioned Lily Fever, but this one was too weird for me and not many people like it... But at the same time it's kind of the most well known lesbian drama.

Lily Fever is very underrated, in my opinion.

It´s simple, has a nice comedy and hot girls love moments. Too bad it´s so short but at the same time being short does not make it much dragged.