Based on your watch list and ratings, Marriage Contract.

AH :

Based on your watch list and ratings, Marriage Contract.

Thanks, I like your recommendation.

It’s a choice between Healer and Secret. Both great shows.

Just browsing through your type of dramas and i would recommend

A Korean Odyssey and Kill Me Heal Me (but you might have watched this though it says you dropped it)

The Beauty Inside - one of my favs: decent story although it tends to be cliché and trope heavy, seo hyun jin as the FL is my fav actress, lovable second couple with an interesting dynamic & story, interesting twist because of the FL's conditions

It's very difficult to recommend just one, because it depends if you like more comedy, drama, fantasy.

I think Healer is for almost everyone's taste. (comedy, action, romance)

and then   Goblin (drama,fantasy, romance

Oh my Ghost! (great comedy, romance, fantasy)

It's okay not to be okay  (drama, bit of comedy, romance, great acting)

my mister (drama)

love in the moonlight (historical, romance)

kill me, heal me (just fun, multiple personalities)

are you human (science fiction, romance, some action, great acting)

well.... there are soooo many good ones! sorry, I cannot say just one :D

Descendants of The Sun, my number 1 :)

And because we need more Chinese dramas: Love Me If You Dare, in my top 5 for sure!

If movies count too: Always - hands down.

If it needs to be a drama: Chicago Typewriter (since you've already watched My Mister).

sarrymast:

If movies count too: Always - hands down.

If it needs to be a drama: Chicago Typewriter (since you've already watched My Mister).

Byun yo-han participates in chicago typewriter?

Something In The Rain <3

Chinese - Dating in the Kitchen

1.flower of evil(thriller,crime,romance)i actually don't personally like thriller or crime dramas i easily get bored or feel frustated watching it but this drama got me hooked...

2.prison playbook(piece of life,romance,friendship)actually in mydramalist it dosen't have romance written in the genre..i don't usually watch dramas without romance...well i wrote romance but it is not the main thing in the drama...as i said i don't watch drama without romànce usually but bcz of good ratings i watched it and it was worth it...

3.my father is strange(romance,family,frienship,comedy)this has 52 eps so i thought a lot about if i should watch it but when i watched it i just loved it....i may have re watched it at least 10 times....

4.perfect and casual(contract marriage,romance,comedy)i just wached it but i loved it...i usually like sweet stuff that dosen't make u cringe but is the right amount....so my personal preference and if u are like me definetly watch it...

P.s:even if u don't watch other dramas pls watch flower of evil....i jst wanted to suggest it to someone after watching it...

if only one then marriage not dating its funny till the end!!!!