Literally as said in the title.i want to watch a drama(korean or chinese or taiwanese)where the leads were best friends and always said that they would never date each other but they liked each other from the start..but they didn't know they liked each other and somehow accidently one of them tells the other...and pls don't suggest if it is too frustating and is jst taking too much time...and not necesserily but i hope that the ratings would be good like at least 8 or over it can also be 7.5 but pls if not exactly matched as my description do not suggest if it is below 7.5 ratings....im saying bcz i had a hard time bcz of low ratings before....thnx guys...

I Don't Love You Yet 

• You Drive Me Crazy - Pretty much meets your criteria exactly, except instead of one person telling the other about their feelings they sleep together. That's where the drama starts and they're both very confused about it.
  • Where Your Eyes Linger - Pretty much meets your criteria exactly. It's a BL. One ML has been the other ML's bodyguard since they were little kids. They grew up living together and are best friends, but with the extra bodyguard dynamic on top of that.
  • Fight For My Way - Pretty close to your criteria. They ML and FL are part of a four-person friend group so the dynamic is slightly different than just two best friends.
  • +1 In Time With You - The ML knew he liked the FL from the beginning, but due to circumstances he decided to hide his feelings and to become her best friend instead. It takes a long time but they do eventually get together in the end
  • Wednesday 3:30 PM - They were begrudging friends when they were kids (their moms were best friends) and their relationship was almost like siblings (always spending time together but not best friends and not romantic), but they help each other and become closer friends as adults and then fall for each other while living together. However, they deny their feelings for each other for a while because the FL is getting over a break up and the ML is getting over his feelings for another girl
  • In time with you - there are a few adaptation (Korea, japan, thailand) of this taiwanese dramas, but the original is the one that is worthwhile
  • Lovely Us - this defibitelt fits what your are looking for
  • More than friends 
  • 2 outs in the 9th inning / 9 ends, 2 outs
  • Drawing, Spring
  • The producers - cha taehyun and gong hyojin story
  • Bubblegum - though i found this boring