I'ts been couple of times that bl drama that are form Vietnam and other web dramas are not on the list,

this one for example;

SAU VẠT NẮNG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcX5lxcGgP0&ab_channel=ComeOut-LGBTVi%E1%BB%87tNam

I think it's just simply because MDL does not yet provide any information on Vietnamese dramas/movies/actors/etc.

Btw the trailer looks super cute. I know I won't understand a thing, but I wanna watch this anyways :D

Parto0o:

Btw the trailer looks super cute. I know I won't understand a thing, but I wanna watch this anyways :D

I will tell you it could be super cute, because I already watch their previouse drama and it was in very good quality, it's sad we don't see it here on the website

Parto0o:

Already watched ep 1 it's amazing!!!!

J100:

Already watched ep 1 it's amazing!!!!

Awww!!! Thanks a lot for letting me know. I just had a quick look and it has Eng subs. I'm so happy I'm wheezing XD

I'll wait for the whole series to be completed and binge-watch everything all together. Thanks again! ^^

Parto0o:

Awww!!! Thanks a lot for letting me know. I just had a quick look and it has Eng subs. I'm so happy I'm wheezing XD

I'll wait for the whole series to be completed and binge-watch everything all together. Thanks again! ^^

If you like this one you will like other vietnam dramas like: 

Phim Đam Mỹ(ongoing) and Stage of love (complete and it's wonderful)
 J100:

If you like this one you will like other vietnam dramas like: 

Phim Đam Mỹ(ongoing) and Stage of love (complete and it's wonderful)

Perfect! Thanks. I'll definitely make sure to watch them all, cause there's no such thing as too much BL.

J100:

I'ts been couple of times that bl drama that are form Vietnam and other web dramas are not on the list,

this one for example;

SAU VẠT NẮNG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcX5lxcGgP0&ab_channel=ComeOut-LGBTVi%E1%BB%87tNam

True !

J100:

this one for example;

SAU VẠT NẮNG

it is true!
It's unfortunate, I don't know who takes care of making the films / series files.
However I found a contact email address. You can contact them and add in the e-mail my answer to your comment concerning the Vietnamese BL.
This is the email address [email protected]

Sorry for any translation errors between French and English.

Take good care of yourself and your loved ones
it is true!
It's unfortunate, I don't know who takes care of making the films / series files.
However I found a contact email address. You can contact them and add in the e-mail my answer to your comment concerning the Vietnamese BL.

Naf p:
it is true!

no comment?