I am looking for tv shows/ movies about older brother raising little brother or protecting them from abusive parent. I've enjoyed Ugly Alert, Brotherhood of war, brother beat, Rinne no Ame.

I like these kinds of dramas too!

When a man loves (the second male lead was raised by his older brother and he was awesome)

East of Eden (in the beginning but they always had a great relationship throughout the whole drama) 

Reply to me 1998 (the main character was raised by his older brother but it’s not a big part of the story)

I know lots of dramas where the older brother takes care of a sister but dramas with a little brother are harder to find. 

It's Okay to Not Be Okay immediately comes to mind. The brothers' relationship is really moving and real, they get annoyed with each other, carry resentment from the past, etc., but in the end, they love each other so much.

Ashley:

I like these kinds of dramas too!

When a man loves (the second male lead was raised by his older brother and he was awesome)

East of Eden (in the beginning but they always had a great relationship throughout the whole drama) 

Reply to me 1998 (the main character was raised by his older brother but it’s not a big part of the story)

I know lots of dramas where the older brother takes care of a sister but dramas with a little brother are harder to find. 

Thank you! Could you please write down the names of the dramas with the  brother raising sister too :)

Sara Kavari:

Thank you! Could you please write down the names of the dramas with the  brother raising sister too :)

About older brother raising younger sister, Try:

• Liver or Die - about the older brother who raised his younger siblings (2brothers and 2 sisters). 
  • Take My Brother away - there is a movie and drama version and both are good. The genre mainly is comedy with the very realistic teasing and antagonistic relationship between the siblings, but deep in the heart of this two, their love is just pure and unconditional
  • Le coup de foundre -  the biological dad get biggest douche and older twin brother shoves a good kick its in his behind by standing by and picking younger twin sister above all things. Plus stepdad is awesome.

Ofc...

The innocent man (I remember at one point she felt like a burden on her brother and ran away from home to live with her mom but he went after her and wouldn’t let her, it was cute!)

I am in charge (so this is a Singaporean Chinese drama it’s kind of goofy but I liked it, his mom is in the hospital so a bad boy teenager has to take care of his two little sisters, one of them is so rebellious it’s funny)

Gangnam beauty (he didn’t raise her but he always looked out for her)

Young pal (Great  brother)

Andante (this drama wasn’t really popular with viewers but there a sibling relationship where they argue a lot because the girl is very sassy but they care for each other

cheese in the trap (it was actually a younger brother taking care of his older immature sister! Hahaha!)

take my brother away ( I didn’t see much of him taking care of her, I only watched 3 episodes tho, I just saw them flighting)