I have a flu (ordinary flu, not coronavirus) and want to watch something entertaining while staying at home. It dosen't have to be an outstanding drama, my focus is on the romance, emotions and chemistry of the main couple. I don't mind cheesiness, any gender is welcome. 

I liked chemistry in many k-dramas, for examples: Mr. Queen, Healer, Family's Honor, Flower of Evil, Go Ho's Starry Night, Queen In Hyun's Man.

Thank you for help!

I recommend you to watch 

1-Descendants of the sun
2- Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo
3-Strong Woman Do Bong Song
4- Crash Landing on you
5- Dr. Romantic (both the parts)
I hope you will like these and I pray that you get well soon

BTSchinnu:

I recommend you to watch 

1-Descendants of the sun
2- Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo
3-Strong Woman Do Bong Song
4- Crash Landing on you
5- Dr. Romantic (both the parts)
I hope you will like these and I pray that you get well soon

Thank you for help, but I watched all of them. My problem is that I have watched too many dramas and I'm still craving for something new.

Hwayugi

Gu Family Book

Kill me Heal me

Oh my venus

That winter, the wind blows (i really liked this one)

Eevee:

Hwayugi

Gu Family Book

Kill me Heal me

Oh my venus

That winter, the wind blows (i really liked this one)

Yes, That winter, the wind blows has an awsome chemistry.  I watched it several times. I also liked Hwayugi and watched Oh my venus, but dropped Kill me Heal me.

I will try Gu Family Book. Thank you!

you might also want to try: All In. It's an older one (2003 i think) but the chemistry was good a nd full of emotion

Eevee:

you might also want to try: All In. It's an older one (2003 i think) but the chemistry was good a nd full of emotion

I've never heard of it and it seems interesting. Thank you!

Find Me in Your Memory (2020) - there's quite a bit of an age difference between the two lead actors but you'll be surprised by their chemistry!

hope you recover from your flu quickly :]

Looking at your Plan to Watch list, I would recommend Heart to Heart and Splash Splash Love

Michaela:

Looking at your Plan to Watch list, I would recommend Heart to Heart and Splash Splash Love

Thank you!

From ur PTW list, I would recommend Doctors, Queen for Seven Days and Romance of Tiger and Rose :))))