I recently started watching The Vampire Diaries on netflix, I feel like I want to take a break from Asian dramas, could you recommend me any series on netflix with romance in it like The Vampire diaries, with protective boyfriends and jealousy, passionate love, or perhaps a series centred around a girl. like The vampire diaries where two guys are really in love with her and would do anything to keep her safe? It doesn't have to be revolving around supernatural beings but I really liked the vampire theme and I'm surprised there are not more vampire series like The vampire diaries, the only vampire series/movies I know that are good are Twilight and The vampire diaries but I prefer The vampire diaries a lot more 

Good, not Asian Dramas on Netflix are Buffy the Slayer and Once Upon a Time (which are the most in line with what you ask for). And I heard Charmed is pretty good from my friends, although I haven't watched it yet. Grimm is good too but it's not on U.S. Netflix if you're from the United States like I am.

I also really like Merlin (I don't think it's still on Netflix though), which has romance even though you might feel that Merlin and Arthur have more chemistry. 

And the Winx Club adaptation actually fits this. I hate it on principle though because I grew up watching Winx Club and they got rid of literally all the diversity. 

If you are open to anime, Toradora is a good romance anime with a protective boyfriend but perhaps less jealousy. And Vampire Knight fits but it's either a hit or miss anime for a lot of people. And Blue Exorcist is a good supernatural anime that has less romance though.

And a Silent Voice is a really good movie too that has a good English Dub that only fits the protective boyfriend part but I really recommend it!

And here are some Asian Dramas too just in case:

Million Yen Women is more of a harem but it is very passionate and he does end up with a final girl. Read the tags before you start.

Love Alarm I saw this on your plan to watch list so maybe you want to start with this. Fair warning that there is no end but the sequel should be coming out in later 2021. Not that bad of a cliffhanger honestly.

The Reply series might fit because of the romance. I haven't finished Reply 1988 yet but so far I really like it! And I heard there was a love triangle in it too. It's not really passionate and possessive love but I haven't finished yet so.

Strangers From Hell not really what you asked for but I saw you liked Alice in Borderland so maybe you'll like this. Read the tags before you start.

Misaeng is more of a feel-good friendship show but I know a lot of romance lovers have watched it and were pleasantly surprised by how much they liked it. And the female lead is really smart.

amazemerlinmagi:
Good, not Asian Dramas on Netflix are Buffy the Slayer and Once Upon a Time (which are the most in line with what you ask for). And I heard Charmed is pretty good from my friends, although I haven't watched it yet. Grimm is good too but it's not on U.S. Netflix if you're from the United States like I am.

Thanks for your suggestions :)

- The Originals, (spin off from the Vampire Diaries)
- Maybe also check out: Shadow Hunters
- Reign

these are titles that are available on the Dutch Netflix

For the best viewing experience on netflix you install the netflix mod apk app provided by TechBigs.