please recommend dramas with character  Yeo Woon (played by Yoo Seung Ho) from Warrior Baek Dong Soo . Better if he would be ML, but if he is SML at list with decent part, I mean, almost main and not someone who will treated like villain or very secondary character and that makes me angry ))))))) also, good end for him would be perfect, I cried because of Yeo Woons fate (though as character he was treated very good, was equally main role and I think writers loved him more, because he was the star of the show)

I loved him so much, I just need something like )))

as visually (mysterious, sexy, cold, dark and charismatic) and as character (cold, but deep end emotional, bad but also good, skilled and strong, dark and badass, with courage to do what has to be done. also, I think painful life experience and/or difficult situations, choices he had to made make him what he is ).

it has to be historical (or kind of) drama, because I don't see him as modern time character, but if someone is very similar, it's ok.

p.s. hair like him would be so good <3

it's actors other movie but very similar visual 

no one? :'((((((((((((

I don't know if you've seen Scarlet Heart Ryeo, but I think Wang So fits the description. He's the ML, he has long black hair, a dark personality (he's more aggresive than cold tho), a terrible past, he can be ruthless but emotional too, he's sort of possessive towards the FL but can be soft and romantic too, and he's basically treated as a bad guy/outcast by the rest of his family (he's pretty misunderstood).

Also he's skilled and smart af which is important because it's a historical drama with political tensions and a constant fight for the throne. 

But I should warn you, it's an intense drama and the ending isn't exactly the happiest (it isn't the worst either) so watch it only if you're ready to feel a lot of things. He's my fav ML ever so I'd still recommend it because it's worth every feeling.

monochrome:
if you've seen Scarlet Heart Ryeo

it was my first drama ))) yes, he really has similarities to Yeo Woon, even visually 

thank you

maybe try Bad Guy (2010)?