Any drama with an uncommon FL? Like she breaks the norms of dramaland? Perhaps she's totally yandere. Or ignores the typical moral stuff and is completely selfish and doesn't care if innocents gets harmed on her way to achieve her goals. Basically anything where the FL isn't a Cinderella or a hardworking, kind, pitiful, good-hearted girl. 

Edit: and especially where the FL pretends to be the above stuff but then by the end of the drama changes her ways and becomes a "good" girl, yuck. 

Fall in Love, I wouldn't say she is selfish, but when someone does something bad to her, she doesn't care; she is definitely not a cinderella; she is passive and does her own thing without a care in the world.  In a way, she is "hard-working" not because she is poor but because she simply wants to accumulate money.

Kenja no Ai,  FL is selfish, manipulative, and wants revenge. If I remember correctly, she doesn't really change.

The female lead I’ve been most shocked by is actually Minglan from Story of Minglan. It’s not that she’s any one extreme or black or white, it’s that she’s so complex and layered that makes the hugest difference. Her husband, Gu Tingye, nicknames her a fox (and she nicknames him the fox’s ancestor) and that’s really what she is and the kind of couple they are. Super smart, super capable & exacting foxes. For me what separates her from other well meaning but manipulative fls is her orchestration of revenge that goes much further than any other positive protagonist fl I’ve ever seen. Usually those kinds of acts are reserved for cold villains, but Minglan is definitely the protagonist and yet she can exact the coldest types of retribution when she feels like it’s deserved. 

Vincenzo - just started this ongoing drama and even with the first episode i can tell that the FL isn’t your typical FL. she’s a lawyer, weird, loud and isn’t afraid to speak her mind. but of course, i can’t guarantee that she won’t change throughout the drama...

Extracurricular - hated the FL but i think that was kinda the point of it. she’s imposing, bold and a bit morally gray (a contrast to the more passive and quiet ML).

It’s Okay to Not Be Okay - FL is extravagant, a bit over the top and a bit too bold for society but that’s what makes her fun (or unlikeable depends on who you ask really). 

Itaewon Class - another FL that i did not like but i know a lot of people vibed with her lol. borderline psychopathic, her words and actions are uncommon and unexpected to everyone. she is unafraid to speak her mind and honestly does not care for much except herself and the ML.

emi:
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay

she is most uncommon and unforgettable FL

also (really good dramas, 9-10 rated by me, only last 2 drama aren't 9-10) :

Flower of Evil very strong FL, protecting his man :D and one of best acting from female that I've seen in dramas

Cruel City she is cop and falls for bad guy, also sex isn't taboo

Kill It also cop FL and criminal, very strong girl, and very beautiful

Arthdal Chronicles here every character and drama in uncommon and great

I Hear Your Voice kind of selfish and not nice lawyer, interesting type

The Rise of Phoenixes one of most strong and smart FL especially for historical drama, and really good drama. also brave and strong girls for historical (and really good dramas) My Country: The New Age and The King in Love 

Nine: Nine Times Time Travel sweet girl but very uncommon romance, girl is chasing and loves him for years, doesn't hides it and there are uncommon things which would be spoiler (really good watch)

Save Me FL gets in cult and fight for freedom, very strong girl (same actress as in "It's Okay to not be okay)

A Man's Story uncommon FL and SML they both love money and are not good people, no, SML is bad and very smart, everyone fights against him, even his father but he allways wins, only one who is with him is FL. and the end is very uncommon for dramaland too

The Great Seducer SFL is uncommon, kind of glamorous and dangerous, this drama is modern "cruel intentions" so you will guess

Try:

• Story of Yanxi Palace
  • Cinderealla's Sister
  • Miss Ripley
  • My Ahjusshi
  • Secret Boutique
  • Song of Glory
  • Takane No Hana
  • Game Sanaeha
  • Extracurricular
  • Byakuyakou
  • Strongest deliveryman