I absolutely love the portrayal of So Mun and his relationship  with Ha Na. Can anyone rec me drama where MLis like So Mun (crybaby, dark past, disable, , depend on FL physically and emotionally +everyone is protective of him)  and FL like Ha Na (cold, but kind to ML, protect ML a lot). Just similar feel is fine. I absolutely dislike drama where male lead is the only who protect the FL or/and FL is the only one who depends on ML.

Basically, I like ML who depends a lot on FL physically or/and emotionally with comfort scenes. Role reversal kind of drama with FL being the assertive/dominant.

Bonus points for ML: crybaby, dark past, illness/disable, baby of the group, passive 

Thank you!

Example of drama like this: Oh My General, Chicago Typewriter, Fallen for Innocence,Hyde, Jekkyel and Me, Kill me Heal me, Good Doctor etc.

I'm not so sure if it fits exactly what you are looking for but you could try Just between lovers, it has a "vulnerable" ML who leans a lot on the FL

I dont really know maybe Conspiracy of love, Legends, Seven of me, Strong woman do bong soon, W, My girlfriend is an alien, My classmate from far far away, Hotel del luna, Go princess go.

maybe Cheese in the trap? the ML has a dark past and he's very twisted, the FL is very supportive