Any drama where the FL or ML lies about something and the other protagonist doesn't really care? 

Like, I dunno how many dramas I've seen where they've lied or not told about something and the other party is like: I'm deeply hurt, we can't be together for at least 1-2 episodes bohoo... 

Like, I find it silly. Maybe it's because I'm the odd one, but I've had loved ones lie to me about stuff that was probably big for them but basically only made shrug my shoulders.

Maybe Make my heart smile? a chinese romcom

My beautiful bride (!)

FL thinks her secret is a huge deal and means she cant be with the ML or that he will be very angry / hurt / not want to be with her, but he either doesn't care or very quickly decides to get over it because she / his feelings for her are way more important:

• The Princess Wei Young - The FL hides her true identity and the fact that she is seeking revenge against the ML's grandfather (the Emperor) / his whole family because she blames them for wrongfully slaughtering her whole family (royals of a small neighbouring kingdom), taking over her country and enslaving her people. Finding out the truth gives the ML pause for like three minutes and then he decides he still wants to be with her anyway.
  • Bromance - FL has had to pretend to be a boy her whole life. When the ML finds out he's shook for... idk an hour? Then he gets over it, stays with her, and patiently waits for her to tell him the truth when she's ready
  • Her Private Life -  The FL goes to enormous lengths to hide her obsessive fangirling from everyone except her closest friends and family. When the ML is figuring out what's going on he's also pretty obsessive and when he figures it out he quickly decides to just help her hide it too without ever acting like it's a turn off or a big deal.
  • My ID Is Gangnam Beauty - The FL was intensely bullied for her looks as a kid and gets plastic surgery before university. The ML knew the FL in middle school. He wasn't put off by her natural looks and also doesn't care that she got plastic surgery.