idk what exactly I'm looking for,  ig I consider not super cliche plot, interesting plot, has funny moments, likable leads, lead has struggles, not too fictional

Lead has struggles - like not liked/accepted/outcast, treated inferior, finance issues, etc

I'm not getting hooked:

• Bong-soon - I don't like any lead characters
  • Oh my Ghost - same reason
  • Fight for my way - I don't ship them, I don't like any characters

What I enjoyed:

• Always
  • Weightlifting Fairy - I like the FL and ML teasing e/o
  • The Crazy little Thing called love (thai) - fluffly, simple, young love
  • Our Times (tho it's cliche af, idk it's still fun to watch)
  • Horimiya *anime

Its hard to tell, because i see in your watchlist only few dramas, so i dont really know what you would like to watch. So maybe i would recommend you must watch dramas such as Beloved enemy, Cross fire, Joy of life (but you have to wait on season 2, so you dont have to watch it now), Moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo, My little princess, Once upon a time in Lingjian mountain, Sparrow, Kings avatar, The romance of tiger and rose, The untamed, Zombie detective, Ashes of love, Eternal love, Extraordinary you, Go princess go, My girlfriend is an alien, Birth of beauty, Unexpected and so on.

Go Ahead - great quality romance, addresses real-life issues and struggles, great balance of comedy and seriousness

I've fallen for you - lighthearted but also good quality, no dubbing so there are real voices which really makes a difference, person opinion: i felt like the sceneries and lots of specific scenes were very well done, they look gorgeous, the ost was also amazing, really recommend this one

Go Go Squid - upbeat, good romance, also a good balance of comedy and seriousness talks a lot about dreams and working hard to achieve your dreams, the leads struggle on that