Chelsea Black:

These are worse than KDrama 30 years ago wigs. That said, Ja has priors. Remember that awful wig in UWMA? I reckon he called up the same person and asked for a group discount :D 

I used to think the thing was alive. I was always waiting for the damn thing to move 

Chelsea Black:

These are worse than KDrama 30 years ago wigs. That said, Ja has priors. Remember that awful wig in UWMA? I reckon he called up the same person and asked for a group discount :D 

I used to think it was alive. I was always waiting for the damn thing to move 

"A wig only a mother could love"

but here she ran it over and left it to die

Maryam Baruwa:

"A wig only a mother could love"

but here she ran it over and left it to die

hahahaha 

Ok my loves, this is the comment to end all comments. I laughed so hard tears came. :)

solipsism5  VIP 4 days ago
Damn, I thought someone was going to die in this show. I was hoping it was going to be Nan. I could already see the tombstone for him laid out with his wig on top. Or I guess an urn with his wig perched above it. There could have been some beautiful funeral orations : "Nan had great taste in wigs. That's what I most remember about him. How that velvety rug just wrapped itself around his head, and its lapping tendrils just caressed his face will be my most vivid memory of him. That wig was magnetic, it had an aura of something angelic, and brought us all together. Thank you Nan for your beautiful wig. We will always remember it."

BLBelize1:

Ok my loves, this is the comment to end all comments. I laughed so hard tears came. :)

solipsism5  VIP 4 days ago
Damn, I thought someone was going to die in this show. I was hoping it was going to be Nan. I could already see the tombstone for him laid out with his wig on top. Or I guess an urn with his wig perched above it. There could have been some beautiful funeral orations : "Nan had great taste in wigs. That's what I most remember about him. How that velvety rug just wrapped itself around his head, and its lapping tendrils just caressed his face will be my most vivid memory of him. That wig was magnetic, it had an aura of something angelic, and brought us all together. Thank you Nan for your beautiful wig. We will always remember it."

OMG lol

It's the comment to end everything indeed. Wow

The show dies (end) today and I don't think any of us will mourn this. May all the wigs be buried with ep 14 and never reappear again (side eyes Ja )

Chelsea Black:

The show dies (end) today and I don't think any of us will mourn this. May all the wigs be buried with ep 14 and never reappear again (side eyes Ja )

I dropped it weeks ago but I still hang out just to see what ppl say.

Cupcake:

I dropped it weeks ago but I still hang out just to see what ppl say.

we are supposed to get the Em confession. I think Name can do better 

Chelsea Black:

Holding onto that sentimental attachment is in keeping with the theme o f 'Remember Me' but it's a wig too far!!

I'm weak!! XD

No product placement=no wig budget

anyway...I still don´t see the need for the awful wigs

Wooow it's been a year since I've posted in this thread

Cupcake:

Wooow it's been a year since I've posted in this thread

Yes and going back to read the responses still makes me laugh. Love it and glad this discussion about those hideous wigs bought so many joy :)