BLBelize1:

Chelsea. .. no regrets having you on this discussion. You make me laugh everytime with your comments.  :)

hehe I've enjoyed the collective distress. I will never scorn a KDrama wig again after this Remember Me will be remembered for all the wrong reasons 

I am backkkkkk

So are the wigs gone? or we still have a nasty bird/rat nest on top of Mean's head?

(no hate, remember that)

WaveGhost:

I am backkkkkk

So are the wigs gone? or we still have a nasty bird/rat nest on top of Mean's head?

(no hate, remember that)

The wigs are omnipresent to date. Mean has even managed to convince someone he's hot with that on. This is all of us suspending our disbelief at the storyline

Chelsea Black:

The wigs are omnipresent to date. Mean has even managed to convince someone he's hot with that on. This is all of us suspending our disbelief at the storyline

HAHAHA

Omg seriously somebody believed him?

I mean he is hot..... without the wig....

So... nothing to do with RM butttttt

We got another wig in the house, please welcome Love Syndrome's trailer, be nice its a newbie

WaveGhost:

So... nothing to do with RM butttttt

We got another wig in the house, please welcome Love Syndrome's trailer, be nice its a newbie

Look, we are not wigists, We love wigs. We all came up on the bad wigs of KDramas. But Mean has insulted the wig world with that wig. . On Love Syndrome, Frank deserves better 

Chelsea Black:

Look, we are not wigists, We love wigs. We all came up on the bad wigs of KDramas. But Mean has injuring the wig world with that wig. . On Love Syndrome, Frank deserves better 

Hahaha, yeah Mean is indeed going far and beyond.

Frank does deserve better, I felt sorry for him, why don't they at least come up with realistic wigs.

It's not hard to get decent wigs for the look they're going for I suspect there is a box of old wigs in this BL house  and Remember Me cast where the last ones to pick! https://www.tumpik.com/tag/the%20bl%20house

In fact! Ja Wig was in this house for Don't Say No

Oh my gawd.... someone in the Remember Me comment section said 'the wig should have been destroyed a century ago!' and I almost passed out laughing. With all the time jumps when will they let Nan's wig do a time jump to the current time lol

The wig is the worst actor in this series and yet   steals every scene it's in 

Chelsea Black:

The wig is the worst actor in this series and yet   steals every scene it's in 

It truly is and it certainly does. When he hopped out of the van and turned side ways to look around I cringed. It is not just ugly from the front it is all choppy on the sides and back! I think this is wig is here on purpose to give use nightmares  lol 

The Wig of horrors. 

Yeah that scene was particularly horrid. Did you notice Em had a wig on but then in the hospital bedside scene it was his own hair? So they didn't really need a wig at all

Chelsea Black:

The Wig of horrors. 

Yeah that scene was particularly horrid. Did you notice Em had a wig on but then in the hospital bedside scene it was his own hair? So they didn't really need a wig at all

not needed at all they are just trying to traumatize us lol

Oh well. At least we dont need to see it for another week. It doesnt feel like its in tbe last quarter of the show yet so let's see what the final few episodes bring. I'd love a time skips and full wig free zone