I noticed a lot of viewers are also shipping Mo Wan and Prince Su, like me. So I wanted to get your ideas on what’s your ideal alternative ending or how the story could have played out for the Mo Xin and Prince Su OTP to be acceptable or the Mo Wan and Prince Su ship to sail. Providing an example of a similar drama of how the story plays out would be perfect way to describe your ideal scenario/ending. Let’s vent our frustrations... XD

I’ll start...

Ending/Scenario - see S. Korean drama 49 days

Why this will work:

•  both dramas about body swap and revenge
  • Both FL and 2nd FL are sisters
  • ML originally in love with 2nd FL falls in love with FL
  • 2nd ML had a relationship with 2nd FL but he was two timing the girl or is evil

Scenario:

— MoXin(JiHyun) is near death transfers soul to MoWan(YiKyung) because MX body in a coma, then they switch souls every once in a while so MX can get her revenge on Emperor and other villains. Prince Su falls in love with MX in MW body but later on discovers the truth that MX is sharing body with MW. After justice has been served MX(JiHyun) goes back to her original body and legit get closure with Prince Su but she may or may not die. Then MoWan gets to live her own life even when Prince Su becomes the emperor. They may not be together. But at least MX doesn’t come out as a user sister.