ML Forcing kiss directly to FL on 1st ep. When he didn't even know about her Relationship status whether she is single or in relationship. Even she was single was it okay to kiss her without her concent?

Definitely wasn't okay, by any means. However, he's pretty respectful of her throughout the rest of the series (as far as I remember), so I could overlook it.

Even I was thinking about this. How it is so unconvincing to kiss someone without the other person's consent and knowing about the relationship status. Even if he is a male lead he should respect other's boundaries and he even mentioned that he wanted to sleep with her. In reality if someone will do this he will be considered a real psycho 😂. But it was really a turn off for me to see something like this in the very first episode.

Charu Sharma:

Even I was thinking about this. How it is so unconvincing to kiss someone without the other person's consent and knowing about the relationship status. Even if he is a male lead he should respect other's boundaries and he even mentioned that he wanted to sleep with her. In reality if someone will do this he will be considered a real psycho 😂. But it was really a turn off for me to see something like this in the very first episode.

Very true, I was completely shocked at that as well, but it does explain a bit since he is indeed a bit psycho, since he had a tough childhood, and apparently he didn't have any friends and was completely engrossed in medical stuff.  Someone who topped the board exam of the whole country definitely will not be rational or normal, hence his straightforwardness is justified a bit.

Not only that moment, but I found several moments where I found ML doing stupid stuff, but the positive character of FL kinda just balances the whole thing and nothing looks out of place in the end.  

Older kdramas often normalize and romanticize things like this, including wrist-grabbing, although 2016 isn't that old either. But turns out similar thing happened in S2, so it's the writer's mentality I guess. 

Making the ML being respectful for the rest of the show (actually not really, he asks her to sleep with her) I don't think it's better, only further proves the problematic side because that's when they normalize the kiss, making it just another pre-relationship bickering between the couple since the ML is a good man. Of course a ML will be described with positive characterize. Different with the senior doctor who kicks the FML, he's a jerk, a villain, beside his act is indeed an assault, people will have no problem to found the act as a bad thing.

I am fan of ML from hospital playlist  that's why i started this drama but 1st ep forced kiss scene was totally turn off for me that's why i dropped it without watching next eps..maybe some year later 

Tokkiya:

Older kdramas often normalize and romanticize things like this, including wrist-grabbing, although 2016 isn't that old either. But turns out similar thing happened in S2, so it's the writer's mentality I guess. 

Making the ML being respectful for the rest of the show (actually not really, he asks her to sleep with her) I don't think it's better, only further proves the problematic side because that's when they normalize the kiss, making it just another pre-relationship bickering between the couple since the ML is a good man. Of course a ML will be described with positive characterize. Different with the senior doctor who kicks the FML, he's a jerk, a villain, beside his act is indeed an assault, people will have no problem to found the act as a bad thing.

that was sexual harassment and they normalized it ! the ML continues his obsessed with FL through the series anyway. getting jealous and question any contact she has with men directly and with anger without even being her boyfriend and she is so coy and shy when it comes to men (moon dr. and ML)  this is it even when they portray an strong fl yet she won't talk over her men. 

misogyny!