ksk79:

Perhaps if "bromance" as a sociological label is too strong, a "close male friendship" will also do. I  just want a tag that can help people like me to search for series with this element and not, heaven forbid, "BL." :>  I see BL fans here in this platform,  and I respect them, but I am not the demographic audience for that genre.  

In my opinion, the two male protagonists should be together, is that a problem for you?

CarolinaFrana:

In my opinion, the two male protagonists should be together, is that a problem for you?

lol if you click on their profile they identify themselves as gay, they just don't like BL (though they have a lot on their watch list). I've come across quite a few gay men who don't like BL (and I've come across quite a few that do). (as a queer woman who used to like BL I find the genre doesn't hold as much appeal to me at this age, and prefer to look for queer stories outside that framework. Perhaps OP is the same. But we're kind of off topic, lol)

CarolinaFrana:

@CarolinaFrana Since you asked, I like gay/queer drama but not BL. I have no problem with other people and their different tastes. That's expected (for me).  Actually, @Ivy is getting on the same track as what I am thinking. However, I am here to learn why people in other demographic groups like or dislike aspects of a series or movies. I'm not here to get approval for what I like or dislike as I already know that quite thoroughly.  

Power being thrown  (ie: flung ) around like a damn Frisbee. I'm in episode 5 and I lost count of the ways it's been used to hurt, take, manipulate, trick, setup, but it comes back to Power being ...

My girl favorite kpop artist is Karina, so ofcourse because her new boyfriend has a newly announced series as the male lead we had to indulge in it... ahaha silly reason but that was enough to convince me too!

tmxd:

My girl favorite kpop artist is Karina, so ofcourse because her new boyfriend has a newly announced series as the male lead we had to indulge in it... ahaha silly reason but that was enough to convince me too!

I hope you didn't get a bad impression of him, the script isn't very good but he's an excellent actor.

CarolinaFrana:

I hope you didn't get a bad impression of him, the script isn't very good but he's an excellent actor.

I didn't but definately not a good one, which is why am currently watching Alchemy of Souls! Hoping he can be given a better script to work on.

Because of Lee Jaewook.

The trailer was soo good,