the cast for me and i like some drama -popcorn-

My husband Jaewook but also the plot line sounds very my type

the tags... hahahaha. i'm in the thriller genre phase, for now. 

It's Lee Jun Young, I like him first in  Brave Citizen

jxxvvxxk:

My husband Jaewook but also the plot line sounds very my type

?

After watching the trailer and series poster, I figured that it has bromance, and indeed, it does. If someone knows how to tag this as "bromance," please do; it would like help bromance fans like me to find it in the future. Not long ago, I tried to tag "Once Upon a Time" as bromance, but a volunteered moderator rejected it.  

I like both the male leads. I've watched (or attempted) most what Lee JaeWook has been in. And Lee Jun Young was great in Love and leashes 

Lee Jae Wook. PERIOD. ??

ksk79:

After watching the trailer and series poster, I figured that it has bromance, and indeed, it does. If someone knows how to tag this as "bromance," please do; it would like help bromance fans like me to find it in the future. Not long ago, I tried to tag "Once Upon a Time" as bromance, but a volunteered moderator rejected it.  

Honestly the bromance is barely there as of Ep 4. I can see why its not tagged that

Emi:
Honestly the bromance is barely there as of Ep 4. I can't see why its not tagged that

Perhaps if "bromance" as a sociological label is too strong, a "close male friendship" will also do. I  just want a tag that can help people like me to search for series with this element and not, heaven forbid, "BL." :>  I see BL fans here in this platform,  and I respect them, but I am not the demographic audience for that genre.  

ksk79:

Perhaps if "bromance" as a sociological label is too strong, a "close male friendship" will also do. I  just want a tag that can help people like me to search for series with this element and not, heaven forbid, "BL." :>  I see BL fans here in this platform,  and I respect them, but I am not the demographic audience for that genre.  

yes you are from the homophobia group

@bia, thank you for your response, so I can get to learn about you. :)