Hello guys! I am going to write an article on this beautiful drama, so I definitely needed some beautiful quotes. Thanks to all of you, I'll take some of the quotes you people mentioned & then I'll add this discussion as the SOURCE, so that the people who read my article know from where I took these quotes and so that all of you people get some credits. Thanks a lot ^~^ 

I thought that it is necessary that all of you know that I will be using up some of the quotes you mentioned because w/o you people it would've been a tough task for me :)

A couple ones I personally love:

“Only I can make myself feel better because they’re my feelings”

“Who do you think will end up living with me forever? It’s me. Myself. And in your case, it’s you. So you need to take good care of yourself and fix yourself whenever something breaks”

“Why not include your failures as part of the process? It’s also a part of your journey to success”

Try it first. If it doesn’t work out, you can give up then.

“When you’re tired, get some rest. When you’re sad, go ahead and cry. It’s okay to take a break. Then one day, there will surely come a day when you’ll be able to run again”

“I really want to get along with myself. I don’t want to love myself too much, but I don’t want to be too hard on myself either. I think finding a good balance between these is like a homework for life”

I need the whole script for this drama :D

DA: Why do you do this when I make it clear that I don't like you?

TW: Because you at least hate me. It's better than being treated as if I'm invisible. (*looks at her in the eyes) It also takes effort to hate someone.

ep.8

**The maknaes in this drama are just so precious - Seon Gyeom, Tae Woong, Ye Chan [Ye Joon's sister] hihihihi.

DA: You liked me once, right? Let's get married. I'll be good.

SG: I've never liked you. so why do you keep saying that?

DA: Didn't you like me?

SG: No.

DA: Why haven't you told me? You mislead me, so make up for it with marriage.

ep. 8 

** Seo-Daepyo's logic is out of this world. 

"I thought it was easy to raise kids. I thought they matured with time. But it turns out, you raised yourself." 

Yook Ji Woo, ep. 8 (as a mother)

"No (we are not okay). That's because we still love each other." 

- Yook Ji Woo, ep. 8 (as a wife) This was deep. This will take experience to understand.

"So this was why I felt suffocated. I was pining for her." (I missed her)

- Yeong Hwa, ep. 9

YH: I'm exhausted right now, so let's talk again tomorrow.

DA: What did you say? 

YH: I'm exhausted.

DA: You're exhausted, so what? Do you want me to buy you ginseng?

YH: You have garbage empathic skills.

DA: Garbage? Am I at least recyclable? That matters.

YH: You must really love the earth.

DA: This is where I live. I should take good care of it.

YH: Do you support polar bears too?

DA: Yes, I do. Dolphins as well. You should too.

YH: You're cute. (then realizes that he was speaking what he was thinking) Goodbye.

ep.9

cinnamongirl:

A couple ones I personally love:

“Only I can make myself feel better because they’re my feelings”

“Who do you think will end up living with me forever? It’s me. Myself. And in your case, it’s you. So you need to take good care of yourself and fix yourself whenever something breaks”

“Why not include your failures as part of the process? It’s also a part of your journey to success”

Try it first. If it doesn’t work out, you can give up then.

“When you’re tired, get some rest. When you’re sad, go ahead and cry. It’s okay to take a break. Then one day, there will surely come a day when you’ll be able to run again”

“I really want to get along with myself. I don’t want to love myself too much, but I don’t want to be too hard on myself either. I think finding a good balance between these is like a homework for life”

these are the best ones :D

How Seon Gyeom became one of the fastest runners is a way to achieve one’s goals:

“My first goal was to run faster than the guy right in front of me.

I tried my best and finally managed to come in faster than him.

Then my next goal was to beat the next guy in front of me.

I kept doing that one by one and after a while, no one was in front of me.”

-Ki Seon Gyeom / Episode 2