YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING........ 

I have this question that I want to ask y'all before this scene airs, how do you think Dalmi will react when she finds out that the Dosan she is with now is a random dude who "used" her for his benefits (getting Samsan into Sandbox), Jipyeong went to great heights to make this happen and it was her grandmother than orchestrated all of this, basically, everyone close to her manipulated her. 

Personally, I feel like it will be a time when she feels like In Jae is right and it will be a major blow to confidence. She would really lose trust on everyone who she cared for and leaned on for support. 

same thought.. this is a disaster waiting to happen.. it would have been a lesser blow telling her the truth from the beginning.  BUT i guess, that is the plot to solve here.. hope the writers will be able to convincing enough to be able to pull this through... 

its interesting too how the character development of the two sisters, mom and daughter will be, just episode 1 and it was soo emotional and completely blew me off and i cant wait to watch more... 

but according to the next episode preview i think she finds out, at least the writers didn't make that  the literal plot

forever_:

I have this question that I want to ask y'all before this scene airs, how do you think Dalmi will react when she finds out that the Dosan she is with now is a random dude who "used" her for his benefits (getting Samsan into Sandbox), Jipyeong went to great heights to make this happen and it was her grandmother than orchestrated all of this, basically, everyone close to her manipulated her. 

Personally, I feel like it will be a time when she feels like In Jae is right and it will be a major blow to confidence. She would really lose trust on everyone who she cared for and leaned on for support. 

But NDS did not manage to use that as a way to enter Sandbox. He did it in a way to help her or maybe he fell in love with the person who wrote the letters he read. After all he had a glimpse of her face and soul good enough to motivate him.

I don't wish they drag this for too long. I hope it is resolved quickly and she will forgive Grandma and HJP and they move to a more serious plot with love triangle maybe,  lots of competition, challenges, and villains to overcome before success and she will find an understanding or a truce with her sister.

@ kkaje

I love her personality.  Seeing her giving double middle finger up to the sky was epic.

OneAjhussi:

@ kkaje

I love her personality.  Seeing her giving double middle finger up to the sky was epic. 

exactly I'm glad she isn't all pathetic, cause she's been through quiet a lot and that sure have shaped her personality to be stronger

Suckerforhappyendings:

YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING........ 

Well, if you say so...

This a small thing, but it rankled. Remember in the first episode when Dal Mi grabbed the mic from the man who's turn it was to ask In Jae a question? Well, I didn't like that. It was rude. 

I'm not saying Dal Mi had another choice, if she wanted to say something that badly to In Jae ( she might not have gotten chosen, after all. I know that.) I'm just saying I didn't like it. She could've asked him nicely instead of snatching it from his hands without so much as a by-your-leave. Imagine if you were in his place.

I still love Dal Mi though. I get her. This is my most anticipated show of the year, and it has definitely not disappointed, so far. 

Daydreamologist:

Well, if you say so...

This a small thing, but it rankled. Remember in the first episode when Dal Mi grabbed the mic from the man who's turn it was to ask In Jae a question? Well, I didn't like that. It was rude. 

I'm not saying Dal Mi had another choice, if she wanted to say something that badly to In Jae ( she might not have gotten chosen, after all. I know that.) I'm just saying I didn't like it. She could've asked him nicely instead of snatching it from his hands without so much as a by-your-leave. Imagine if you were in his place.

I still love Dal Mi though. I get her. This is my most anticipated show of the year, and it has definitely not disappointed, so far. 

I am glad that I was not the only one it annoyed, the fact that she was so blatant in snatching the mic without apologising to that person. On the other hand, it did give us a peek into her personality and how straightforward and determined she is... moreover the fact that she can do anything to get to her goal. She really encompasses a real-life person rather than those perfect female leads who never make mistakes. I am looking forward to her character development 

I'm looking forward to basically everything in this show ???. It's so good so far.

And that part at the end of the second episode, where it's shown that Do San's device won in the CODA - that one in a million chance - I'm holding my breath for it. Ahhhh so excited. 

Daydreamologist:

I'm looking forward to basically everything in this show ???. It's so good so far.

And that part at the end of the second episode, where it's shown that Do San's device won in the CODA - that one in a million chance - I'm holding my breath for it. Ahhhh so excited. 

yes waiting a whole week is exhausting

Just a question tho, did anyone else cry the first episode?  

Maggie Shannon:

Just a question tho, did anyone else cry the first episode?  

yeaa the dad had me bawling my eyes out the most, the part with grandma and our second lead too but the dad part was just heart breaking

the lie wasn't revealed in the third ep? pls i hope it doesn't drag longer