Hey guys, is it just me or does the AI Yeongsil's (the one with Mr.Han) voice sounds exactly like Kim Min Jae's? 

Suckerforhappyendings:

the lie wasn't revealed in the third ep? pls i hope it doesn't drag longer

Same. It's basically a ticking time bomb, simply waiting to blow up. But at the same time, having it unsolved motivated Do San and Ji Pyeong to make it true.

I don't think the misunderstanding would stretch too far, in today's episode, she will hopefully find out that he isn't the hotshot CEO he claims to be and it wouldn't be far till she finds out her grandma penned those letters to her. The show i think would revolve more around their careers and entering Sandbox and the mysteries that revolve around it

Daydreamologist:

Hey guys, is it just me or does the AI Yeongsil's (the one with Mr.Han) voice sounds exactly like Kim Min Jae's? 

that is Yeo Jin Goo but yes, i can see where it sounds like Kim Min Jae, probs cuz it is deep

forever_:

that is Yeo Jin Goo but yes, i can see where it sounds like Kim Min Jae, probs cuz it is deep

Thank you for telling me :))) I didn't know it was Yeo Jin Goo. He and Kim Min Jae really do sound the same, beside actually looking a lot like eachother.

forever_:

I don't think the misunderstanding would stretch too far, in today's episode, she will hopefully find out that he isn't the hotshot CEO he claims to be and it wouldn't be far till she finds out her grandma penned those letters to her. The show i think would revolve more around their careers and entering Sandbox and the mysteries that revolve around it

yeah i also think it'll be about their careers from next week onwards

forever_:

I certainly hope so. It would be wonderful to see them building themselves up from the wreck that would cause. Do San is already building himself up, In Jae and Dal Mi are on the way to.

Daydreamologist:

I certainly hope so. It would be wonderful to see them building themselves up from the wreck that would cause. Do San is already building himself up, In Jae and Dal Mi are on the way to.

Moreover, Ji Pyeong's character certainly has a bigger role than just being a matchmaker, can't wait for the advancements he makes as an individual

forever_:

Moreover, Ji Pyeong's character certainly has a bigger role than just being a matchmaker, can't wait for the advancements he makes as an individual

Yup. Ji Pyeong and the grandma really hold the leading strings. The set it all in motion. 

Maggie Shannon:

Just a question tho, did anyone else cry the first episode?  

omg yeah T-T

Maggie Shannon:

Just a question tho, did anyone else cry the first episode?  

Not me 😅. The only drama that has ever made me cry was The Light In Your Eyes ( and now I suspect it didn't actually, that the reason I cried was because someone dear to me died at the time I was watching it, and I didn't cry about his death when I was supposed to, but the drama set me off. Or perhaps not. Who knows?) 

Daydreamologist:

Not me ?. The only drama that has ever made me cry was The Light In Your Eyes ( and now I suspect it didn't actually, that the reason I cried was because someone dear to me died at the time I was watching it, and I didn't cry about his death when I was supposed to, but the drama set me off. Or perhaps not. Who knows?) 

AH i cry at the simplest things? i wish i could be more like you lol

ep 4 was so good? the way dal mi reacted when she found out, i love her character

Suckerforhappyendings:

ep 4 was so good? the way dal mi reacted when she found out, i love her character

You bet it was! I was ready to do a victory dance by the end of it.

Aaaahhhh a week is too long!!!

(And of course I love Dal Mi too. Love her to pieces) 

Suckerforhappyendings:

AH i cry at the simplest things? i wish i could be more like you lol

Nah don't wish it. It's part of who you are. Embrace it. It makes you, you. The same way not crying makes me, me.