A thought just came to me.

So we know how Nam Do-sans been consistently ridiculed and told he's not enough. Well, I hope The guy from the CODA meeting, the guy who wants to meet Nam Do-San, takes him under his wing, and Nam Do-San learns from him. I really hope this arc happens, because it seems to make a lot of sense.

Stats:

A thought just came to me.

So we know how Nam Do-sans been consistently ridiculed and told he's not enough. Well, I hope The guy from the CODA meeting, the guy who wants to meet Nam Do-San, takes him under his wing, and Nam Do-San learns from him. I really hope this arc happens, because it seems to make a lot of sense.

Well I feel like this guy will be his first competitor...

Aaaaaaah I've just finished episode 5 and it was oh so gooooood I wish I could express this with emojis but they only come out as question marks here. 

ooof. a lot of new revelations in this new episode and leaving room for a lot more to happen. please drop some theories, I need to engage myself otherwise i am going to go crazy by the time i reach next week

Okay so who do we think is the person who wants to get revenge? I am just saying in my opinion it looked like Yong-San I am not saying it is him but.... 👀

Maggie Shannon:

Okay so who do we think is the person who wants to get revenge? I am just saying in my opinion it looked like Yong-San I am not saying it is him but.... 👀

I'm thinking it's someone we haven't had a close look at yet. Perhaps the guy twin from In Jae's team? He's certainly got a story. Notice the way he looked back at Do-San in ep 5. Of course I'm not saying it's him, but I think that guy will have some impact on the plot. 

Wonder when Lee Bo Young will make her appearance?

What do you guys think will come of the grandmother loosing her sight? (If you've seen episode 6 already, of course).

Daydreamologist:

I'm thinking it's someone we haven't had a close look at yet. Perhaps the guy twin from In Jae's team? He's certainly got a story. Notice the way he looked back at Do-San in ep 5. Of course I'm not saying it's him, but I think that guy will have some impact on the plot. 

Wonder when Lee Bo Young will make her appearance?

I also think it should be someone like that, a character we have seen already, but we don't know much about. 

There's definitely something wrong with that guy. Maybe he was the hacker that DS stopped to save CS? Or maybe DS was better than him at something? Or something.

I love this drama hahahaha

Daydreamologist:

What do you guys think will come of the grandmother loosing her sight? (If you've seen episode 6 already, of course).

More hardships for Dalmi, and maybe another chance for Good Boy to help her and her grandma... 

Hathai:

More hardships for Dalmi, and maybe another chance for Good Boy to help her and her grandma... 

I don't want the Grandma to be relying on Jipyeong for this. 

i really want dal mi to know the entire truth or else the more they deny it the more hard its going to be for dal mi, plus i want them to focus on other things rather than this secret

Suckerforhappyendings:

i really want dal mi to know the entire truth or else the more they deny it the more hard its going to be for dal mi, plus i want them to focus on other things rather than this secret

Just going off on the other shows she has written, I honestly think it will be soon at least before episode 11. The writer does a really good job of things coming out unexpectedly.. and usually coming out sooner than you think....

forever_:

I have this question that I want to ask y'all before this scene airs, how do you think Dalmi will react when she finds out that the Dosan she is with now is a random dude who "used" her for his benefits (getting Samsan into Sandbox), Jipyeong went to great heights to make this happen and it was her grandmother than orchestrated all of this, basically, everyone close to her manipulated her. 

Personally, I feel like it will be a time when she feels like In Jae is right and it will be a major blow to confidence. She would really lose trust on everyone who she cared for and leaned on for support. 

Do San isn't a random dude cause she know his existence but later communication of them before this series started is lie staged by her grandma and ji Pyung and while Do San didn't do anything but dragged into this and also he is playing the big victim then lying to Dal Mi. In case of Samsan tech they got into Sandbox by themselves while Dalmi had no influence in this while other dude Ji Pyung totally ignored their advancement toward Sand Box but started support them after they get into the project. So, Dal Mi and Ji pyung are not the reason Samsan got into Sandbox but the most reliable reason is the mysterious man Alex Kwon. That's how another plot got involve in this besides lying to Dal Mi.

Now, you think Do San is using Dal Mi??  My answer is, "it's definitely not". Do San let Dal Mi involved cause of it's will let Dal Mi could grow to her dream while take on her sister. Besides Samsan tech has nothing to do with Dal Mi because they didn't know what Dal Mi is capable of in first place. They started with no expectation but grow together and also they are in action of giving  her a large portion of share of Samsan Tech and make her CEO without any benefit for them cause they are too dense thinking about this then get into Sand Box Successfully. There's no way using Dal Mi since Do San is the one who got her involved in first place as CEO instead of choose Dal Mi's  sister "In Jae" who is more benefiting and secured in monetary way.

Last conclusion is what Dal Mi will thing after find about the lie? Let's talked about grandma and and HJP who both lied and Do San got involved. The think is she might blame any of them or not but it's doesn't matter cause there is other plot also involved. It will be not complicated as Dal Mi found about more then quarter lie they told and she will be more mature for judging them even after find out the full lie. It will get involved to another story of her grandma's illness and Mystery of Samsan tech got into Sand Box While lying to Dal Mi is nothing. She may or not lose trust but not understand that they done this because they cared for her will make plot more complicated Because she is too understanding and mature for this case. It should not going this way too long ignoring other issue going on also for next 10 episodes.

i think once dal mi finds the truth, she will have a out of reality moment where we'll just see her having time to herself, to figure out what she really believes in and what she's truly fighting for. she's the most mature of the crew, and she has withstood 10 years of a one-sided crush, for heavens sake! and now everything is even messier with the grandma asking do san to not reveal her coming loss of sight... imagine if they reveal all the blows at once..... but, part of me believes the writers will have her love do san nevertheless, because he is becoming more to her than the memories she has (which are ji pyung anyway). 

what i really am curious is what they're doing with ji pyung's character... i cannot figure out what he is truly feeling or what will happen to his character... do you all think he'll somewhat be involved with revealing the mysterious identity of the sandbox contestant?????

ownes:
i think once dal mi finds the truth, she will have a out of reality moment where we'll just see her having time to herself, to figure out what she really believes in and what she's truly fighting for. she's the most mature of the crew, and she has withstood 10 years of a one-sided crush, for heavens sake! and now everything is even messier with the grandma asking do san to not reveal her coming loss of sight... imagine if they reveal all the blows at once..... but, part of me believes the writers will have her love do san nevertheless, because he is becoming more to her than the memories she has (which are ji pyung anyway). 

I am going to stick to my stance of even though the guy from the letters was Dalmi's first love, she never evidently wished to meet him. He was a guy who gave her support and helped her get through tough tides but she was okay with the idea of never meeting him. He just became a benchmark for all the future guys she met, she never rejected the guys cause she was saving herself for Dosan... it was because the guys were just a little less than what Dosan had. I think the present Nam Dosan manages to provide her with the same warmth and comfort that she got from the letters. 

I think the impact that she has from the present is far greater than what is in the past which is why her pick would be Nam Dosan but she would definitely try to understand what is going on Han Jipyeong and why he chose to do what he did