I want to be on the 32nd floor. The elevator we take won't take me there. I should get on one that will. That's why I'm quitting." —Seo Dal Mi

It’s actually nice to wander aimlessly every once in a while. From time to time, it’d be wonderful to sail off without a map.” —Young Seo Dal Mi

not a quote but in ep 4 when seo dal mi found out that do san is not very successful but was just trying to impress her, i loved that dal mi didn’t get angry and related to him saying "i've also tried to show off in front of people" this whole scene is just so human to me

"You don't regret the choice the moment you make it. It happens after!!"

- Dal mi

"Deny it all you want, but heart never lies"

You’re that star over there, the one that looks like a tiny dust particle. A fixed star that is much bigger than the moon. So, don’t run away. I’m sure your parents will realize it eventually, like I did.  - Seo Dalmi, Episode 9

Halmeoni, Dad told me... that deserts would cover the entire world if it was sunny every day. We need rain and snow for plants and delicious fruits like this tangerine to grow. - Seo Dalmi, Episode 5

To someone, it might have a special meaning. What’s ordinary to one person can be extraordinary to another. He probably has fond memories of it.  - Seo Dalmi, Episode 4. 

I wish I could fall on soft sand too. Then I would feel less scared running a business. But when I fall, I fall on the cold hard ground. - Seo Chung Myung, Episode 1

You’re a cosmos flower and it’s still spring. Wait until fall.... you will bloom beautifully. Be patient. - Halmeoni, Episode 2.