Signal Guide

Warning: Lots of bad grammar and typo (I will continue to edit this and i'm just lazy)

This guide is not a detailed narration of the story or to flesh out the characters.
This is only a guide and refresher to make the time plot less confusing and convoluted.
Also to analyze its consistency
I will try to piece all things chronologically at the end. [just maybe]
I will do a graph for the timeline: (coming soon)

note: if your korean age is 10, your international age is probably just 8 or 9

Mechanics: Rules

1. The change in the present occurs  when transmission ends [just a few moments or more]
2. Only person from the present that knows the signal will retain memory
3. Signal seems random and they don't have control over it but transmission always happened at 11:23pm [present] at random dates.
3. The Phone Detective Jae Han have is the same Phone Lt. Park got.
4. When a future message send to past means the past (connected to the present) will change (minor/major)
   The Past (Jae Han cannot change the future by himself because the past is the history of the present (except maybe jae Han from Aug 3 2000, maybe he is from a Parallel time)
6. Remember: who every know/hold about the Signal ...will retain his/her memories for their each repective present only
   but they don't absorb their altered memories from the past to the present (like in Nine Times Time travel kdrama) (but i'm not sure)
   They will only notice things changing (visually) little minor/major. No overwriting memory for short.
   [note: i'm wrong and they really absorb the memory of the past in a subtle way.   ... see ep16]

Time formula:  J1 + P1 = P2

J0 = 

P0 = Lt. Park that first pick up the magic walkie talkie
J1 = Lee Jae Han's time (1989 version and so on)
J2 = (this will not overwrite J1 and all previous J happened)
P1 = Lt. Park's Time
P2 = Altered/changed  Lt. Park's timeline (means P1 transmission didn't happened because it was overwrited)

note: Connecting to the past (not inclucding the first one) i will consider it timeline shift (ex T2>T3>T4>T5...)
      In reality, just minor to micro  intervention to the past will lead to a lot of change to the present but this is just a show.

Conclusion: Every alteration from the past by Lt. Park makes Jae Han still missing at the present.
            If ever Jae Han will not be missing in the future (present) means Lt. Park will not be in the Investigation team in the first place.

=====================================================================
Episode 1

original timeline:
1. Unsolved crimes happened (no alteration of who is dead or not)
2. (theory and not sure) Jaehan and Lt. Park does not have communication from 1989 onwards until near 2000
   or There is another original timeline in w/c jaehan from 2000 came from (parallel time) but how come he is still missing in our original timeline?
3. Jaehan (aug 3 2000)  received warning ("don't go to hospital") from a "very" future LT. Park (time paradox)
4. Jaehan (aug 3 2000)  start connecting w/ Lt. Park (present) ...said persuade me in year 1989
5. Jaehan is missing (dead or alive?) (what cause?) from august 3 to the present july 27 (2015)

Episode 2

notable line:
1. Just play along. Like you did 15 years ago with Lee Jae han  (means year 2000)
2. J: I think this is my last transmission.
   P: What do you mean?
   J: But this is not the end. They will start again. At that time...
      you must convince me.
   J: The year will be 1989. the lee Jae Han of that time
   J: It can still change. Dont ever give up.
   P: What that does mean? What exactly are you saying?

sfx: "BANG"

conclusion: it seems Lee jae Han of year 2000 had been comunicated w/ Lt Park many times
            but Lt. Park of 2015 (ep2)  doesnt have any idea about it

Timeline: 1 (we are still on original timeline, what happened on the past still happened including Jae Han from year Aug 3 2000)

1. 2nd time connection with Jae Han from Aug 3 2000 (see. notable line no.2)

Timeline: 2 (the start of rewriting history and change in the present)

1. Lt Park (present) and Jaehan 1989   ... first connection
   [Jae Han /1989/ received tip-off from Lt. Park /2015/] about where the 7th victim location.

=====================================================================Episode 3  [continuing timeline 2]

note:  

Lt. Park realized that the Jae han he was talking to was from 1989

1. 7th victim Lee Mi Sun [dead on original timeline] [alive in timeline 2] [nov. 4 or 5]
2. Other Victims are the same but dates of death are earlier and location of deaths have change
3. The serial killer from 26 years ago started killing again in the present.

notable line:  

P:  Seo Hyung Joon died (the boyfriend of the killer from episode 1) in the year 2000
    but he said it was a body. He didn't say it was skeletal remains.

P:  I can save them by the help of this radio transmission
P:  I'll save the people that die

Timeline: 3  [2nd time transmission by Lt. park to Jae han from 1989]

1. Lt. Park told Jae han they arrested the wrong person [Choi Young Shin] and he will die [from seizure]
   and the 8th victim dies in front of the Ohsung-dong Super market

note: Lt. Park keeps thinking about what jae han [from yr 2000) told him about persuading/convincing him [Jae Han from yr 1989].

Timeline: 4  [3rd time transmission by Lt. Park (Oct 20ish 2015) to Jae Han                                                                      from Nov.7, 1989]

1. Lt. Park told Jae han [curently on jail and cannot reply back] that he is from 2015 but as of now jae han doesn't believe it.
2. He also tell him that in Nov.7, 1989 at 9:30pm  the "9th" victim [Kim Won Kyung] will be killed and Park tell him that
   he need to catch the killer to stop it from happening.

note: Kim Won Kyung is Lee Jae Han's "lover? or love of his life"

3. The cold case team have a theory that the killer on 2015 is not the same killer from 1989
4. Lee Jae Han eventually escape jail and will attempt to rescue Kim Won Kyung

Episode 4 [continuing timeline: 4]

note:

The [2015] killer is Lee Chun Goo? [another bus driver].
He has a son [patient in a hospital].
He retired and got hs retirement money to take care of his son.
Lt. Park said Lee Chun Goo doesn't match the profile of the Gyeonggi Nambu killer [from 1989 killer].
Lee Chun Goo's son age was 20 when his son got an accident.
His Son rode the "95 bus" all day.
The victims [from 1989 an so..] were all in different age group and had different jobs and lived in different areas
but they all died while talking the bus home.
"I would do anything for my son." by Lee Chun Goo
The real Gyeonggi Nambu Killer is Lee Chun Goo's son
Lee Chun Goo [2015] admits all the serial killing he didn't commited [for his son]

Notable Lines:

P: Lee Chun Goo was driving the bus when Choi Young Shin [this man was the false suspect that died from seizure in 1989] got caught
   He can't be the Killer and his age too...

P: It's not Lee Chun Goo! Lee Chun Goo most likely murdered Jung Kyung Soon [current(2015) murder victim] to destroy the evidence. But The real Gyeonggi Nambu Killer [1989 serial killer] is someone else.

J: She conforted me. She smiled at me and she was kind. She just lived her life diligently!

Timeline: 5 [4th time transmission by Lt. Park (Oct ??, 2015) to Lee Jae han [1989]]

1. Drama :P Lee jae Han's mourn moments
2. Kim Won Kyung is dead
3. Lee Jae han is desperate to kill the serial killer [on his time]
4. Bus attendant Jung Kyung Soo knew the Killer and must be interrogate [Lt. Park told Lee Jae han]

note: Observe this scene and how the camera zooming out resembles the ending [it may or may not give you a clue for those who are confused w/ the show's ending scene]
      and this is just my theory

5. Jung Kyung Soon might be blackmailing Lee Chun Goo for money [?]
6. Jung Kyung Soon was threatening Lee Chun Goo. [Might be an evidence proving his Son is the Killer]
7. For clarification : the Cold case Squad found Jung Kyun Soon on Oct. 20, 2015
8. Jung Kyung Soon [was actually a direct witness]

9. Lee Chun Goo is an over protective father.
10. The real reason why Lee Chun Goo's Son was paralyze/bedridden was because detective Lee jae Han beat him and lead him to fall from the building.
11. Lee chun Goo [2015] still insisting that he and his son's crime was already paid.  
12. It seems Lt. Park's brother (15 years ago) died by suicide and wrongly accused or something that was connected
    to a gang rape case
13. the taser [the evidence that leads in catching the killer in yr 2015] was actually from Officer Lee jae han and he gave it to Kim Won Kyung
14. Lt Park recently know that Kim Won Kyung is Lee Jae Han's lover.
15: the "Movie ticket" aww

Timeline: 6  [5th transmission by Lt. Park (2015) to Lee Jae Han (1989) aprox. Nov. 11]

P: We caught the killer
J: Did you find the evidence?
P: It isn't possible in your time.

Thanks for the taser LJH gave to KWK
Lee Jae han's saddess moment of his life

Episode 5 [continuing timeline 6]

1. Cha Soo-Hyun [2015][the female det.] hoping to see Det. Lee Jae Han's remains[if ever he is dead].
2. Cha Soo-Hyun [1995] age probably around 19-20yrs old
3. Lt. Park is currently 25yrs old in 2015 and 10 yrs old in yr 2000

note: we are now at year 1995 [6 years after Gyeonggi Derial Killer went bedridden in 1989]

* Det.  Lee Jae Han / 2001 - 2 -12  /employee discharge/
* He was at Jinyang until the year 2000
* On thee Files reads
[aug 3, during the kim Yoon Jung abduction]
[Lee Jae Han disobeyed orders and vanished.]
[Lee Jae Han's Car was left on Highway 13.]
[After Aug 3, his phone and card were not used]
[so his location could not be determined.]
[Confirmed with Kim Sung Bum that he had beed threatened for money.]
[Scar on right shoulder from surgery inserting metal plate.]

notable lines:

K: No one must ever find out why Lee Jae Han rally went missing.
  * Lee Jae Han's evidence = disposed in july 27, 2015 [this was the time when Lt. Park got the magical Walkie Talkie]

P: That night, Detective Lee Jae Han wasn't on the run. He was at this place sending me transmissions. 
[this was in August 3, 2000]
   He gave his life to learn who the real culprit was. The corruption, and the fact that he went missing after...
   He was framed for it all.
   Detective Lee Jae Han was murdered.

4. October 28, 2015 the Cold Case Squad are awarded for accomplishment signed by  Superintendent Kang Shin Hwan.
    [for the 15 year old abduction case and the Gyeonggi Nambu case that had been cold for 26 years]

P: The Frame Job For Detective Lee Jae Han's bribery charge is perfect.

Tidbits: Lt. Park seems like to read story books even he was young.

P: We Saved Lee Mi Sun through our transmissions.
   Choi Young Shin [the false suspect in 1989] and Jung kyung Soon 
[the prime witness],
   who should not have died, died. if the past change... the present will change.

* [Sept. 10, 1995] LJH and a group ...catching a burglar but fail

* "You're not hearing weird transmissions anymore, right?"  [by Jae Han's Father?]

* Cha Soo-Hyun [2015] seems to have marriage proposal

Timeline: 7  [6th transmision Lt.Park [2015] ---- Lee Jae Han [1995] maybe Sept.11]

J: What have you been doing for six years?
P: Six years?
P: It's only been one week since I last spoke to you.
J: Is it really the year 2015 over there? Are you playing around here? Are you really Park Hae Young?
P:
 bla bla bla [i'm lazy to type]
P: We spoke five times over the radio transmissions.
P: In youre time, the transmissions ended after November 11, 1989.

5. Both are brainstorming on how to catch the burglar [this case is unsolved in the current present]

6. The changes in the present seems taking an effect now. [the unsolved burglar case change to solved in the current present]

7. The man who presumed to be a the culprit burglar by lee Jae Han in the past (due to transmission and alteration, this man had been jailed) are now [2015] free.

8. Shin Yeo Jin, age 37 an art professor, kidnapped on november 1 [2015] at 9:00 pm

9. The suspect is Oh Kyung Tae [58 yrs old]  [the man with a daughter from 1995] [released from jail 3 days ago]

*His daughter died in a fire and he insist that Lee Jae Han's fault
*Shin yeo Jin has Pos traumatic Stress Syndrome and it was related to Hanyoung Bridge accident [1995]

Timeline: 8 [7th transmision Lt.Park [2015] ---- Lee Jae Han [1995]]

P: Eexactly what happened that day?

J: We were wrong... No, no...   I wass.. I did Everything wrong.
   Everything is ruined because of me. This transmission.. should never have started.

Episode: 6 [continuing timeline 8]

note: The following scenario [1995] is before the 7th transmission. [Sept 10, 1995]

1. Lee jae Han [1995] is now on chasing Oh Kyung Tae because of the fingerprint Test results.

* things happen like the bridge/bus incident and the arrest of Oh kyung tae also including the death of her daughter.

2. [2015]

*Yeo Jin [17 yrs old] and Oh Kyung Tae's daughter was in the same bus in the bridge accident incident.

C: Why would he [ Oh Kyung Tae] leave the phone behind for Shin Yeo Jin?
--------
P: Oh Kyung Tae believes that Shin Dong Woon killed his daughter.

* Shin Yeo Jin is just the bait.

J: Oh Kyun Tae..  is not the culprit.

--------

O: How does it feel seeing your daughter dying?

--------

3. [Cha Soo-Hyun/Shin Yeo Jin died]

P: "Each pair of handcuffs comes with 2.5 liters of tears."
--------
P: If you can find who didt it now you can make things right.

--------------------------------------------------

note:  First burglary was on Sept. 2, 1995. [Ceo kang Sang Moon's home]
       There are 3 more after it. [all home owned by High ranking officials]

P: The transmission will come again. i have to find something before then.
P: Don't let emotion cloud my view.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1995] [late september I guess]

J: If Han Se Kyu's [Son of one of the high ranking officials] testemony was perjury,
   this needs be overturned.

Timeline: 9 [8th transmision Lt.Park [2015] ---- Lee Jae Han [1995]]

1. Lee and Park talk about Han Se Kyu's connection to Oh Kyung tae, since his testimony 'parts" of it were off and it was mysterious.
   It seem he targeted Oh Kyung tae in the first place even before the incident

2. [1995] Lt. Park interrogates Oh Kyung Tae.

p: Why? Were you afraid to get revenge on stronger people?
---
p: The person who manipulated the police and framed you. You need to punished him
   That is true revenge

Timeline: 10 [9th transmision Lt.Park [2015] ---- Lee Jae Han [1995]]

J: is it the same over there?
J: If you have money and power... can you live happily and well no matter what awful thing you do?

note:  Han Se Kyu's car color is red [?]

J: I think i can catch him.

Episode: 7  [[continuing timeline 10]

[1995]

note: Evidence/witness has been found and caught/arrested the real culprit [Son of the chief prosecutor] by Lee jae Han

1. Oh Kyung tae is now free from jail after being arrested for the crime/theft he didnt do. [but his daughter is still dead]

2. Oh Kyung tae still did take his revenge and kill Shin yeo Jin's Dad after being released.

3. Chief Kim Bum Joo will replace the current Chief [Jae Han's boss]

[2015]

note: the change is now in effect and detective Cha Soo Hyun doesn't died in this timeline and the event about the kidnapping doesn't happen.

*  thank you very much Batman [just kidding]

*  bad news: Han Se Kyu [1995] only jailed for 6 months and released w/ a two-year probation.

*  Bad news no.2:  Oh Kyung tae was in jail again in 1995.

*  Oh Kyung tae died in 2005 [1958-2005]

*  [Park Sun Woo] [Lt. Park Brother] [May 31,1983 -to Febuary 18,2000]

P: Even though the pass changes, there are some things that don't change.
   It's because the world is unfair.

[1995]

4. It seems that the[Congressman] made an agreement with Han Se kyu [he didn't receive punishment and he was freed quite fast] regarding missing items.

J: It would have been great if you could have had that mercy on Oh kyung Tae.
 [he is speaking   to the congressman [the Boss Villain of the show]. Or did you have to let Han Se kyu go                because of that diamond necklace?

Timeline: 11 [10th transmision Lt.Park [2015, around november] ---- Lee Jae Han [1995]]

* It seems Lt. Park want this transmission the last one since it brings chaos and undesirable outcome in the present.

1. Lt.Park put back the [magical] walkie talkie where it came from .

* [just my thought] maybe the smiley sticker gives the walkie talkie [lucky charm] its magical signal power :P
  but i'm not sure with the date

C: How would Park Hae Young know him [Lee Jae Han]?

2. A new cold case to solve is on the way.....[about a suicide of an aspiring actress [Da Hye]                 about 20 years ago].
   The team were asked to find this woman [?] ... the photograper man assumed Da hye was              alive.

[1995]

* A young woman [is this Da Hye?] came to a jeweler's a few days ago with a diamond necklace [the missing stolen item?].
* the necklace price can be sold for 80 Million won [$80k] ...this woman is clueless on how expensive it was.
* [flashback] Former Chief: there was massive corruption found between Chaebols and the           goverment.
* the necklace is a crucial piece of evidence that can reveal the corruption.

[2015]
* Cha is really curious on how do Lt. Park knows Lee jae han
* The family of Da Hye refuse to do an autopsy to the dead [severe] body of her [?]
* the finger print on book that was left on a restorant match with Da Hye
* Shin Da Hye is not dead [in the first place]

============================================================

Episode 8 [continuing timeline 11]

P: HK law firm's Han Se Kyu?
--
P: Was this the cabin where Han Se Kyu hid the stolen items from the burglary? The one near Mikang lake?

* The Chief Prosecutor's son, Han Sek Kyu and the sons of Chaebols and the Congressman who threatened him...
  The sex tape was used as a tool to blackmail him. [Shin Da Hye was connected]

* In order to steal that, Han Se Kyu robbed his Friends' homes.
* He didn't know which of the three's home it was in. He was forced to go to all three of the homes.
  And in order to disguise it as burlaries, he took all the other valuables.

* Kim Jin Hee[Born in 1976] [both parents passed away before 1995] [left for germany in december 1995]
* Shin Da Hye = transplant donor to her mother disguise as kim Jin hee
* Kim Jin Hee's identity is stolen by Shin Da hye
* The one who died 20 years ago is Kim Jin hee and not Shin Da Hye

3. Lt. Park vs Han Se Kyu [talk fight]

*Tape = evidence [Da Hye's Sister had kept the the tape [audio] since 20 years ago]

*this tape content records everything from  Da Hye's script practicing and the murder of kim Ji Hee [real] by Han Sek Kyu

Chief Kim Bum Joo:  You don't need to worry about it. I'll take care of it and make sure they can't.

5. P: It worked. He bit the bait.

6. Han Se Kyu vs Lt. Park part 2

P: We can prove it. This recording is in fact from Shin Da Hye's home 20 years ago...
P: The recording doesn't end there.

--------
P: I guess it's different from what you heard?
P: thats odd..  Our case evidence couldn't have been leaked to outsiders. 
[sarcasm]
-
-------

7. "You're supposed to be dead. I know I killed you" [Shocked Han Se Kyu]

8. Han Se Kyu is "done'

* Quote from Le Jae han

But if someone committed a crime weather have money or power...
you have to receive the punishment that you deserve. That's the job of a cop.

T.T

9. The reason why Han Sek Kyu wanted tto get back of the necklace was that there is a floopy Disk
   inside that necklace case. But it was sent by [Da hye] to Violent Crimes in Seoul district. [1995] 20 years ago.

*Chief Kim Bum Joo deleted all files on that disk [probably contain all evidence of corruption and so on..]

[1995]

J: You could never buy a house like this with a detective's salary. [to Kim Bum soo]

10. Lee Jae Han is atempting an 11th transmission.

O.O

Episode: 9 [continuing timeline 11] 

[2015]

P: this was Detective Lee Jae Han's radio?

* Lt. Park just only know now that the radio he was using all along was lee jae han's radio.

A: It was found [by criminal investigation team in 1995] in the area around where his vehicle was found.
--
P: Is the a secret regarding his disapearance that I can't know?

1. Lt. Park got the radio [walkie talkie] back.

P: (was it really just a coincidence that this radio fell into my hands?)

P: det. Lee jae han went missing and was framed for being a corrupt cop.

* Park hae Young is determined to find the person (within the organization)
who framed Lee jae han in order to know why lee jae han went missing.

[1995] [near christmass i guess

* Cha want to give free movie tickets to Lee Jae han but he doesn't want it and just say he doen't watch movies
  (we know the reason why)

[2015]

* the gang-rape case in 1999 [Lee Jae Han was transfered related to this..and met Ahn] [this was in Injoo (Park hae Young hometown)]

* Cha Home was robbed [?] it was false alarm

[October 17,1997]

= Hongwon-dong case =

Timeline 12 [11th transmision Lt.Park [2015] ---- Lee Jae Han [1997]]

J: Why haven't I heard from you at all?
-----------------------
J: but how did you get my notebook?
------------------------------
J: I will never forgive someone who kills people in front of me. That's the world I live in!

[2015]

2. The cold case team starting to analyze the Hongwon-dong case

note:  Seo Young Jin [35] [Missing in 2001]  skeletal remains

*Det. Cha actually one of the victim in Plastic bag murders [Hongwon-dong case] in 1997 [october 20] but fortunately she escaped.

=============================================================================================================

Epiosode 10 [continuing timeline 12]

[2015]

A: You want them to fail don't you? You want them to take the responsibility so you can get rid of them. [speaking to Chief Kim Bum Joo ]

[1997]

3. Cha recollecting or remembering her experience with the plastic bag killer

[2015]

C: Time passed by. Kim Bum joo was the Section Chief at that time and he closed the case.
------------------------------------
P: if they caught him back then, nine people could have lived.

4. Cha in hypnosis theraphy

Timeline 13 [12th transmision Lt.Park [2015] ---- Lee Jae Han [1997][around october]

J: Do you know Cha Soo hyun? How do you know her Lt?

P: Detective Cha Soo Hyun is my team's leader. The cold case squad.

1. [things happen but no noticeable changes]

* The  team needs to identify to whom is 'skeletal remains" identity, it will lead in finding the culprit
* 2014 was when the bad killer kills again.
* The victims were all introverts who didn't even like to go to the grocery store.
* Yoo Seung Yeon is the last victim [2014]. (this girl seems to have an affection to the killer before bad happened)

Episode 11 (continuing Timeline 13)

* [2015] He (the plastic bag killer) he is going to kill again.
* The police force found all of his vitim's items in his house except for  Yoo Seung Yeon  [2014] [last victim]
* his mother's bone was found.
* the killer atempted a suicide.

C: you can't end this things this easily.

* his mother died in 1997 when the first victim was killed.
* he is now caught

Timeline 14 [13th transmision Lt.Park [2015] ---- Lee Jae Han [1997]]

P: So you should not give up, Detective.

Note: [change in the present ]  Hongwon-dong Case is deleted in the present  [what does it mean?]

* January 21, 1998. The suspect was arrested in his home.
* All the victims from after the year 200 have survived.
* The killler was sentenced to life in 1998 for murder.

P: (I don't know what misfortune has fallen on another. As long as they are alive...
   As long as they are liiving somehow... Atleast, there is a small chance for hope.

[december 27, 2015]

*Skeleton with metal in the right shoulder  [is this Lee jae han's?] [DNA results is on the way]

[Febuary 12, 1999]

-----one sided love-------

[Febuary 13, 1999]

??????

[2015]

* Dna not match

Timeline 15 [14th transmision Lt.Park [2015] ---- Lee Jae Han [1999]]

P: I have a favor to ask of you, detective. Find out what happened in injoo in 1999.
   Pls. telll me the truth about the case. To me.... it is extemely important.

[febuary 1999 - Injoo]

* something in a website?? about a willow tree [related to suicide attemp and rape]
* chief kim Bum Joo meeting with congressman [the boss villain]

K: I will pledge loyalty to you.

* first meeting of Ahn Chi  Soo (the scary face) and det. Lee Jae Han in Injoo plice district station

[2015]

* Ahn's dauughter in hospital  and in critical condition.

* Chief section Ahn leave a resignation letter [it seems its over between Chief Kim Bum Joo and Ahn Chi Soo]

* Ahn Chi Soo opened up to Park Hae Young about on what really happened in Injoo related to Park Hae Young's brother
 they plan to meet at Injoo hospital in 2 hours. [about 11 pm?]

* Ahn Chi Soo is critttically injured (who did this?)

===================================================================

Episode 12 [continuing timeline 15]

A: There's no way Lee Jae han could be alive.

* he heard Lee jae Han's voice in the [magical] radio [this is when he have it before]
* [this mean is that Lee Jae han from timeline 1 or 2 to this current timeline is dead]

A: I killed Det. Lee Jae Han with my own two hands. I regret that more than anything.
--
A: If he happens to be alive... if detective Lee Jae Han is alive...
   tell him that I had no other choice.

* Ahn Chi Soo died [??].
* Lt. Park is interrogated [he is been suspected for killing Ahn Chi Soo] [we know he isn't]
* Ahn Chi Soo's daughter had a bone marrow cancer and died 3 days ago. [maybe by this..there was no more reason for Ahn to be a dog for Kim Bum joo]
(his daughter probably bedridden in the hospital for 15 years and he had no choice annd follow order for her daughter)
* Lt Park [frame up?] [i forgot if Lt. Park did really investigate Ahn's background]
* Lt. Park told Cha that LJH has ben set up for bribery by Ahn and Chief Kim also that Ahn Killed Lee jae Han

[1999]

K: If Lee jae Han fimds that kid first, both you and I are finished.

* Lee Dong Jin (student the one who wrote the stuff [willow tree and so on..] in the internet
* he is now interrogated by jae han (Kim Bum Joo doesnt want this to happen..they cover up something)
* His father came and take him out

K: We'll need someone to weather the storm in his place. Some one without money or power...
   Someone we can sacrifice who would have no one to protect him. (Park Sun woo?)

* Park Sun Woo were taken by the Police.
* the father take Park Hae Young [9-10 years old] and divorce the mother.
* After sometime Park Sun Woo was released (from youth center or something) = suicide

[Several years after year 1999]

* "It was the cops who told me to say that in the first place."  [the one who falsely testify againts park Sun Woo]

[1999]

* Seven students testify againts PArk Sun woo [Almost as iff they'd made an agreement to do so.
* Park Sun Woo too.
* A Willow tree cave [?] not "Willow Tree House" [?]
* Lee Jae Han supecting detectives/witness took bribes/money to hide truths/fixed the case.
* Ha Seung [victim] is being interogated by Ahn Chi Soo [this is a bad thing] [She will point out  Park Sun Woo is the principal offender of rape

[2015]

* Lt. Park tells Cha..that he sw Kim Bum Joo's car when he meet section chief Ahn
* Cha and park explore country home empty house [that was from yr 2000] [Kim Sung bum house??]

P: There is nothing in this house. Why did he keep it for over ten years and not sell it?

* (under the stairs?) (Lee Jae Han burried?)
* it's legit..  Lee jae han is burried there.

=============================================

Episode 13 [continuing timeline 15]

[1999]

* Lee Jae han -----------bonding-------------- Cha

[2015]

* they showed the skeletal remains to Lee Jae han's father

---In the funeral---

P: There are no flowers or mourners. He was framed as a corrupt cop.

trivia:  Inside the batm,an photo lies cha and lee jae hans photo to geter in a police photoshoot.

[1999]

* Park Sun Woo on the way to detention center (it will be 6 months)
* Lee Jae Han realized something ...(the connection of Park Hae Young to Park Sun Woo)

Trivia: Park Sun Woo had a different father

* Lee Jae han pay a visits Park Sun Woo's home and talk to the mother
* He payed for young Hae Young's omelet rice in a small restaurant from behind

Trivia: in 2015  LT. Park visits the omelet resto lady and show her a picture (Lee jae han) and told him that he is...
(this part bugs me...about the timeline consistency in my mind)

[Several Years after 1999]
* Park hae Young got into a fight
* A conversation between him and probably his female classmate about  Park going to a college.
  and the female classmate suggested a police University.

Timeline 16 [15th transmision Lt.Park [2015] ---- Lee Jae Han [1999]
P: Detective, stop working on the Injoo case. You could be in danger because of the case.
J: I doesn't matter.
-----------------------
P: I didn't send the transmissions first. It was you, Detective.
-----------------------
J: No matter what happens. I will go on until the end.

^(in this part, do Jae Han realized he will be dead in the future?)

[2015]

* Seoul Metro Detectives should not know about the [incident regarding Kim Bum Soo/Lee Jae Han killing or sort of) (I don't know how to explain sorry T.T)

note: Kim Bum Soo is a Super Intendent.

C: He started out as a lowly officer and quickly rose through the ranks to Police Superintendent.

* Must find Kang Ha Seung (the victim of rape from 1999)
* Seoul Metro detectives are watching Lt. Park from behind.
* Park Hae Young  finally found her.

=========================================

Episode 14 [continuing timeline 16]

[Febuary 2000]

* Jang Tae Jin [Injoo Cement President's Son and Nephew of Congressman Jang Young Chul ] = The real rapist

* "I'm not going to give up my life" [Park Sun Woo]

[Febuary 15 2000]

* Lee Jae Han threaten Kim Bum Joo for his dirty deeds.

[2015]

C: There's nothing we can do.
P: We still have a chance. Maybe not now, but in the past. I'm sure that there's a way.
   If they can catch the real culprit back then my and Detective Lee Jae Han can both be saved.

Timeline 17 [16th transmision Lt.Park [2015] or 2016 ---- Lee Jae Han/Cha [1999]]

note: [this scene 0.0] [Cha Soo hyeon is the one who heard the transmission in 1999] [also in 2015]

[2015] or 2016  

note: I'm not sure what year is the present date

* Cha Soo Hyeon saw the LJH's radion w/ smiley sticker.
* Lt. Park accidentaly[?] found the bad boy {he is man now] that falsely testify for his brother.

P: You knew from the start that Jang Tae Jin [Congressman's nephew] was guilty of the 1999 case, didn't you?

* Section Chief Ahn Chi Soo requested the investigation files before his death [about Lt. Park brother's suicide 15 years ago]

note:  feb 17, 2000 (Park Sun Woo is freed from detention center)

[2000]

* red scarf [?]
* Chief Kim Bum Joo in Lee Jae Han's house w/ Lee Jae Han's father [?]

[In Congressman place]

K: I was the one who help you with the bridge issue. I protected that gold badge of yours, Congressman.
------
"However... The hunting dog has gone crazy and is now useless. Then  what should I do"
------

* "I have evidence for Hae Seung's case" (Park Sun Woo) to LJH
* "It's a red scarf that He Seung was waering on that day.
* Lee Jae Han is injured (slightly stab)

C: I... like you a lot, Sunbaenim (Senior)... You can like another woman.  It's ok if you can't ever forget your first love.
   Just don't get hurt, and don't die!  T.T

[2015] or [2016]

* (Park Sun Woo didn't commit suicide?) (sedative inblood samples?) (Ahn Chi Soo Fishy death?)
* Section Chief Ahn Chi Soo wasn't trying to expose the Injoo case. It was the fact that Park Hae Young's brother got murdered.

[2000]

* Park Sun Woo got murdered [disguise as suicide] at the same time Lee jae han is at hospital
* He supposed to give The red scarf evidence to Lee Jae Han.

[2015][2016]

P: I thought that my brother had committed suicide all this time.

* Lee Jae Han told Cha all his secrets regarding the radio transmission including Lee Jae Han's death.

Timeline 18 [17th transmision Lt.Park/Cha [2015] or 2016 ---- Lee Jae Han [2000][february 18]

J: I found out the real culprit of the Injoo case. It's not Park Sun Woo.
   I will see it through. Don't worry.

P: Detective it's me.  Please save my brother. My Brother framed like you said. And he will die on February 18, 2000.

===============================================

Episode 15  [continuing timeline 18]

[2016]

* Park Hae Young is arrested. [for murdering Ahn Chi Soo] [falsely accused by a witness]

[Feb 18, 2000]

* Lee Jae Han rushing to save Park Sun Woo.
* Kim Bum Soo meet Park Sun Woo in the house.

"I have to clear my name for my family to be together again." [Park Sun Woo]

* It's too late to save him. (its the ramdom radio signa's fault)

[2016]

* all evidence is pointing out Park Hae Young [frame up]

[Feb 18, 2000]

* Argument between Lee jae han and Chief kim Bum Joo [this is about Park Sun Woo]

(My thought is.... if Lee jae Han didn't go with Cha and meet Park Sun Woo early, Park Sun Woo will not die.. but Cha would die)

Timeline 19

[18th transmission [Lt.Park (he is in jail) /Cha [2015]or 2016 --Lee Jae Han [2000]   [feb 18]

note: from year 2016 (is still from timeline 18 shifting to timeline 19 will be delay)

(T.T)

J: Lieutenant.  I'm Sorry. I couldn't stop it. It was my mistake. I should left right away.  

C: Senior? Is that... really you?

C: I've waited 15 years for you. But in the end... you came back to me dead.

(I think this is the missing link i have looking for... this will break the loop ..but still my theory)
(i think this scenario was not happened before the loop.. i'll explain it in the end) (in august 3 LJH will die because he this event didn't happenne back then)

C: Senior! in August 3rd. You can't go to Sunil Psychiatric Hospital.

[2000]

* Lee Jae Han take note of August 3, Sunil Psychiatric Hospital.
* Wrist watch [LJH knows cha's wrist watch was broken]
* Lee Jae Han requested a move to Ilsan Precint [?]

[2016]

C: No.  The past may already have been changed. I told Senior about August 3rd.
   I told him that he can't go to sunil Psychiatric Hospital.

P: Youre wrong. He knew and he still went there.  (wuuuuuut??)
   He thought that he would find a lead there. That's why he went there.

* "Kim Sung Bum is a witness that knows all about Kim Bum  Joo's corruption."

K: You have to find him before the cops do. [its Kim Sung bum]

* [on phone] [Kim Sung Bum]
  I have something that can take kim Bum joo down in one blow. I can't trust any other cops.
  Park Hae Young, come alone. January 19 at 11: 00 pm. Basement parking lot of Sanghwa Building.

* Park hae Young escape to meet Kim Sung Bum

* He captured Kim Sung Bum and told things abot lee jae han's death.
* Park Hae Young think that it his fault why LJH die (because of his encouragement to LJH thru the radio)

[july 2000] of 29th?

* Lee jae han received an enveloped from national Institute of Forensic Sciences. [evidence against Kim Bum Joo for murder] [DNA results in Red Scarf [?]]
* (this was the same day [?] of the kidnapping case in episode 1)
* Kim Bum Joo take the enveloped [evidence] inside LJh's drawer.

[2016]
* Kim Sung Bum was hit by a murderous car
* Park hae Young  was shot because he save Cha from being shot.
(He probably did this because Det. Cha was once died because of him)

[2000] [in august 3]

* In a warehouse, Bloody Lee Jae Han with Kim Bum Joo/Kim Sung Bum/Ahn Chi Soo
* Kim Sung Bum is the one who stabbed Lee jae han
* Lee Jae Han partiallyy escaped through a forest.
* Lee jae han made a transmission to Lt. Park in the future (see episode 1)
  J: "I think this might be my last trasmission." Don't ever give up. The past can be changed.
* Ahn Chi Soo unwillingly shoot bloody Lee Jae Han and he died. (11:23pm) <<<<<<<<<<--------------------this will not happen in timeline 19

================================================

Episode 16 [continuing Timeline 19]

[AUST 3RD, 2000]

* LJH staring at his note [AUG 3RD sUNIL pSYCHIATRIC hOSPITAL]

* Kim Yoon Jung Abductiion case

K: Follow Lee Jae Han. Lee Je Han has found out who the culprit of the Injoo case is. [its Jang Tae Jin]

* Kim Bum Joo ordered Ahn Chi Soo.

* Lee jae han in Suni Psychiatric Hospital

* [This is where Lee Jae han transmission will connect to episode 1 Lt. Park and not to timeline 18 lt. Park]
(i will call this Lee jae han Year 2000 first transmission to Lt. Park in the beginning)

[AT THE WAREHOUSE]

* Ahn Chi Soo beg Lee Jae Han to give him the evidence  for the Injoo case
  but he didn't know that evidence [the red scarf is the evidence that Kim Bum Joo;s murder of Sun woo]

flash back

"the future can be change"  in lee jae han's mind (he knows he will die because Cha said it to him)

note:  Lee jae Han found the Red Scarf in the mountain trash that the trash truck pick up in sei n Rest stop trash.

* Lee Jae han work hard to {i can't explain it right}  it is about sending the redscarf to test its dna

(dna on redscarf =Kim bum joo blood / Semen of the nephew of the congressman)

====At this point======
[2016]

P: It changed. The Transmision change. Long time ago, my first transmission [its Lt. Park from a different time plane]...  I told him not to go to Sunil Psychiatric Hospital.

But this time, I wasn't the one who told him about it. [its Det. Cha]

(important)

flashback

J: I think it should be resolved soon. Let me Finish it, and let's talk then. I'll come back for sure.
---------------

C: My last memory of him is different. My memory has changed. I'm certain he just said to wait until the weekend.

[the thing is, The lee Jae Han from episode 1 doesn't know  the he will die until Lt. park (future) told him but its too late.
 Unlike in timeline 19 were in Det. Cha (from 2016) told Lee Jae han (2000) that he will die...and this give Lee Jae han (2000) more insight and thought
 [determination and will] of the situation than before.

32 minutes in [video clock]

[August 3, 2000] [the night were in lee jae han supposed to be killed by ahn chi soo]

(the event changed) Ahn Chi Soo unable to shoot lee jae han because the police came and shoot Ahn Chi Soo [just injured him]

* So a lot of police came and arrest all posssible assailants(In timeline 19, Lee jae han is prepared unlike the other timelines)
  but they failed to find Kim Bum joo

* Injured lee jae han embraced Cha

[2016]

note: (when things changed or the past is overwritten by new events, person who knows about the transmission will knew most of the past memories but not as obvious)

From here will start the biggest change in the present

[I will write events in n chronological order from now on]

[2000]

* The abduction of Kim Yoo jung was solve in year 2000 (instead of 2015)

* Lee Jae han tells Park Sun Woo's parent that sun woo didn't do it (meaning the rape and all accussation to him)
  showing some copy of evidences and he also told them the Sun woo was trying to find the true culprit in the Injoo Case.
  And he was murdered for it. Sun Woo wanted his family to live together again.

* Young Park hae young give thanks to Lee jae Han

* Cha Soo Hyun in a restaurant [waiting for his first date??] [with lee jae han??] [with a plain dress??]

* They go out and eat to the "omelete ladies" place instead. The owner told lee that the kid (Park hae young)
  Live with his both parents now.

* Lee Jae Han to  Cha Soo hyun that Kim Bum Joo isn't the big fish.  There's another person who truly deserves punishment.

* Lee Jae Han goes to [????] warehouse to find Kim Bum joo (they fight)

* A bunch of men in black (by the big fish congressman) comes and tried to kill them both (probably to clean witnessess and evidence)
  (date: november 20, 2000)

* Lee Jae Han manage to escape, Waiting for a radio transmission (but there is no more radio transmission)
  (Lt. Park doesn't have the radio in the present which mean Lee Jae han live/ or someone else in the future have his radio and not Lt. park)

* Lee Jae han leave a memo hidden secretly for Lt. Park to pick up in the present.

* Cha receives a phone call and she assumed it was Lee Jae han (the caller didn't talk) [it was on November 24 ,2000]

* Cha manage to trace up the phone call and it leads to a phone booth near a Coffee shop

[2016]

* Det. Cha remembering the altered past

* Lt. Park woke up in the bed and he saw the pictures on the wall in which and it seems he grow up with a happy family with his father and mother reunited.

* Lt. park remember (throught altered past) that he gave thanks to lee jae han.

* Lt. park try to find Lee Jae Han in his home and saw his father instead. (LJH's father burning a card [in which LJH may be located])

* Lee jae han's father told Lt. Park that it's already been over 15 years. (Lee je han is missing for 15 years, maybe hiding since then)

* Lt. Park goes to the police station (his former station in other timeline) (but since everything is changed, Lt. Park doesn't work there in the first place and
  they doesn't know him)

note:  Lt. Park ID  2013- 7 -20 [North Gate station] << his current work place

* He realized that the magic radio is missing. (since Lee Jae han didn't die means Lt. Park with a radio didn't happen)

* Lt. Park goes to "omelet lady" place

* Lt. Park in his office reading past articles about what happened in the warehouse were in Kim Bum Joo died
  and Lee jae Han is missing (suspected to be the suspect of killing Kim Bum Joo) (date: november 20, 2000)

* Park Hae Young finds the memo (that Lee Jae Han make)  and it leads to his mothers home.

* His mother gave him the envelop (15 years ago Lee Jae han gave this to PHY's mother and kept it to give this to Park Hae Young in the future)

* The envelop contains a diskette that contains evidence of all corruption details and information againts the "Big Fish"

* Park Hae young probaly gave the evidence to authority now.

J: I think this letter will be my last words to you as well. Please be well and healty. I hope you're happy.

* The "Big Fish" congressman is now at risk of falling down.

* Lt. park is trying to locate Lee jae Han (dead or alive)

* Lt. Park and det. Cha met at a coffee burger toast restaurant. They both looking for Lee jae Han.

(in yr 2000 after lee jae han went missing, Cha receives a phone call (and she assumed that it was lee jae han)

P: he sent a letter to me from here on that same day. It was an envelope holding important evidence.

(Lt. Park thinks that Lee jae Han knew he was going to die so he leave behind that piece of evidence
   but Det. Cha said theres no evidence that he is dead and must be still alive)

* Det. Cha said that she got receive a text message (febuary 5 You cant go to junghyun medical treatment hospital) few days ago and the text message is strange
  so she looked into all hospital named Junghyun Medical treatment but she failed to find much.

P: Someone is helping him for 15 years... There's no way he wouldn't have contacted family or friends.

P: Det. Lee continued to hold on to that radio. I no longer received transmissions from him.
   But he could have started up with someone else. Like before...  He could have received transmissions with someone in the future.
   And that person from the future warned him about February 5th about Junghyun Medical Treatment Hospital.
   He may have received a warning that something dangerous will happen.

C: No. It could be the opposite. Senior went to Sunil Psychiatric Hospital even after what he heard. He might assume we will too.
   and that's why he sent that message.

* (Lt. Park and Det. Cha travels and will probaly go to kangwon Seoul [?] (i don't know if Lt. park saw the card LJH's father was burning)

* [At some hospital] (maybe this is junghyun medical treatment hospital [?])

- A lot of men in black trying to find Lee jae han in the hospital
- Lee jae han is on a room
- then the radio suddenly receives a signal (this transmission isn't connected to Lt. Park since Lee jae han had the radio)

My theory (but this is just a maybe) is someone in the future (maybe Lt. Park again or a different person will have Lee Jae han's phone)
In this future person's timeline, Lee jae Han maybe dead again so the radio would be pick up by this future person and this future person
tried to send a transmission to Lee jae han (that is currently in the junghyun medical treatment hospital) to tell a warning and such to him.
so he would not die and this will lead to altered the future again.

[SAVE SLOT]

To be continue :)

Damn, thanks for these transcripts. Did you have any new insights since then? 

I think I made a timeline graph and i wanted to connect the timeline of the future to the beginning of the episode but i can't make up my mind if i'm correct or not