ATTENTION!!!

Enter the room only when:

1. You have read/want to know the plot of upcoming episodes.
  2. You are willing to share the story from what you have read (Webtoon version).
  3. You are not agitated with spoilers
  4. You can control your vulgar language/ anti-spoiler spirit
  5. Basically, if YOU WANT SPOILERS

SPOILERS ARE VERY MUCH WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED.

You have been WARNED

Please keep the spoilers coming. I really wanna know why WJ disappear in ep 11 (preview). Was he really kidnapped? What is with the cap reference?

Thank you in advance

I've read the webtoon until episode 55, and it's a lot different from the drama. They've changed the sequence of the events, included and excluded several scenes. So, I'm not sure what's going to happen next.

I read the book but the manhwa and drama are way better than the book. 

In the book, In Hyung committed suicide in front of JJ and WJ take care of her funeral and hid himself from the public. He even left GY without giving her a proper explanation about their relationship. But despite that, they finally met on a plane where WJ took a seat beside her when she was flying to Alaska after few months. He brought her into Alaska to meet his mother that he often called Ice Queen.

suckshine:

I read the book but the manhwa and drama are way better than the book. 

In the book, In Hyung committed suicide in front of JJ and WJ take care of her funeral and hid himself from the public. He even left GY without giving her a proper explanation about their relationship. But despite that, they finally met on a plane where WJ took a seat beside her when she was flying to Alaska after few months. He brought her into Alaska to meet his mother that he often called Ice Queen.

Wth?? I don't wanna waste my time to see this story turn out like that. Now I really wish for major changes. I don't want anything too deep from this drama. 

I just want happy drama at this point

He was not kidnapped in the manhwa.  I honestly have no idea where the drama is going now because after our leads got together in the manhwa, what's gonna happen next is WJ discovering GY's "TWO FACED WHO JOON" article, break out of WJ's scandal which consisted of the falsification of some of his personal info and him being accused of assaulting his ex--In Hyung. 

Oh and in the manhwa, In Hyung is the one that's kidnapped by JJ. Basically, he'd use her to blackmail WJ into admitting the assault. 

OMG. It seems like manhwa and books both are a bit darker than the drama. But you never know what they'll do in the remaining 6 episodes!!! I hope they keep it light TT_TT